Clear All
  • Kerf
    Established Member
    • Feb 2006

10" Wood Hand Screw Clamps $6.49 Each w/Free Shipping @ Rockler.com

..... While Supplies Last!
    (Regular Price: $12.99)

Link
    Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -Rocky Balboa-
  • BadeMillsap
    • Dec 2005
    • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
    • Grizzly G1023SL

Free shipping IF ..

to get free ship I read the order must be over $50 ... maybe I missed something .
    "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
    Bade Millsap
    Bulverde, Texas
    => Bade's Personal Web Log
    => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

Comment

• Kerf
      Established Member
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by BadeMillsap
      to get free ship I read the order must be over $50 ... maybe I missed something .
      sorry about that....
      Free shipping on any order with coupon code V0716
      Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! -Rocky Balboa-

Comment

• BadeMillsap
        • Dec 2005
        • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
        • Grizzly G1023SL

and it is FREE to ship mea culpa ...

I checked again .. tried the order from their main page where it shows "FREE SHIPPING" ... and it worked ok ... so I DID order 4 clamps at $6.49 each and after tax including ship was $28.10 ... thank you for the heads up!!!
        "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
        Bade Millsap
        Bulverde, Texas
        => Bade's Personal Web Log
        => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

Comment

Working...