• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jabe
    • Apr 2006
    • Hilo, Hawaii
    • Ryobi BT3000 & Delta Milwaukee 10" tilting Table circular saw

reconditioned sales

Check out recontionedsales.com, they are the official Hitachi reconditioned tools sales outlet. They also sell Makita tools. They sell NEW as well as reconditioned tools with full factory warranty. Reconditioned Hitachi framing nail guns as low as $135.00 with free shipping for 48 states on the continet.
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

HF used to sell "factory reconditioned" tools. They may not have been used, but rather just opened, or returned. So, they could have been "new".

Comment

• natausch
      Established Member
      • Aug 2009
      • Aurora, IL
      • BT3000 - 15A

I'm a huge fan of Reconditionedsales.com and the CPO sites. I have a rotozip r10 that I picked up from the latter for $39, with free shipping and a boatload of attachments.

Comment

• Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

I've had several good deals from Recon Sales. Hitachi M12VC fixed base router for $59, Makita 7.5 amp grinder for $40, Hitachi 12v drill and flashlight w/2 batteries for $39, 12v impact driver w/2 batteries for $~ 50, and just received the 14.4v impact driver w/2 batteries today for $50 shipped. All have looked new and performed well.

I guess my 12v impact driver needs to hit the auction block now!
        Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Garasaki
          • Sep 2006

I've bought a bunch of stuff from reconditioned sales and have been very happy with the entire process as well as the product I have received.
          -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
          -Henry Blake

Comment

Working...