Sears Clearance items
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana. -
That wasn't a bad price on the planer.ErikComment
-
After driving across town to pick up this super deal on a reconditioned 16V Li drill and light, 2 batteries, charger, and case for $24 only to find that in fact it was used, not reconditioned and included 1 battery and no charger or case, I'll take searsoutlet with a pretty big grain of salt in future. I suppose I should have called first.Comment
-
After driving across town to pick up this super deal on a reconditioned 16V Li drill and light, 2 batteries, charger, and case for $24 only to find that in fact it was used, not reconditioned and included 1 battery and no charger or case, I'll take searsoutlet with a pretty big grain of salt in future. I suppose I should have called first.
Their ads are less than complete. With the 'price variance', the item could be way too expensive. I just received the 'Craftsman Club' flier, and the prices are the same as the ad that was included in the Sunday paper. No special 'membership' pricing.
.Comment

Comment