8" Slow speed grinder for sale at Woodcraft.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Al R.
    Established Member
    • Sep 2009
    • Florida.
    • Delta 36-600

8" Slow speed grinder for sale at Woodcraft.

I’ve been looking for quite some time an 8 inches slow speed grinder like this one and Woodcraft have it now on sale+free shipping. I have a water-stone-one like similar to the Tormek (the one from HF) which with some improvements and jigs it really works well to me but it is too slow, good for when the tool needs just a little bit of grinding-honing. Then I have another one that has speeds on the 3500 RPM, it burns the tool if you are thinking about butterflies at that moment.
    I even have a couple I made from old washer-machine motors mostly used for garden-tools; however this one from Woodcraft (I just ordered it) comes equipped with 1" x 8" 120 grit and 60 grit white aluminum oxide grinding wheels which already (if you buy them separately) will cost you around 80 dollars. Well the whole grinder with the grinding wheels is selling for 89.99. Good deal!

If you type during the checkout the code 11926 (it will show you on the left side of the screen) then the shipping will be free.

Discount+free=$89.99.
    Item number: 144290
    8" SLOW SPEED GRINDER
    Last edited by Al R.; 11-17-2009, 08:29 AM.
    "The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases"....it happens the same with a big shop.
Working...