• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • parnelli
    • Aug 2004
    • bt3100

2 years This Old House 9.97 after Amazon credit

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000AWD94/

Two years This Old House for 19.97 - and a $10 credit is applied to your Amazon account. Fine print says purchase before 10/31.

Good deal if you were going to buy something from Amazon down the road anyhow. The credit expires on 12/31 though.

Also the Amazon help page says this about magazine renewals

Need to renew a magazine subscription you didn't buy from Amazon? Simply place an order today at our everyday low prices and keep the subscriptions you love coming to you. Just make sure the name and address match exactly to the name and address on your magazine label. This will allow the magazine publishers to see the order as a renewal and not a separate subscription.
    Last edited by parnelli; 10-30-2009, 07:48 PM.
  • chabin76
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2005
    • Edmond, OK, USA.
    • BT3100

Not to bad. I recently got a deal for 1 year for $5. I am not a fan of the magazine however. I won't be resubscribing. Way to foofy of a magazine for me. Lots of deco not much wood

Comment

• jussi
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chabin76
      Not to bad. I recently got a deal for 1 year for $5. I am not a fan of the magazine however. I won't be resubscribing. Way to foofy of a magazine for me. Lots of deco not much wood
      Yah I got in on the same deal and like you I'm not impressed by the mag. I knew it wouldn't be a woodworking mag but I thought there would be alot more home improvement articles. It seemed to be mostly decorating mag with waaay too many ads.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

Working...