• Show
Clear All
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

New Milwaukee 5625 3-1/2hp router for ~ $180 shipped

Toolsforless has the MW5625 for ~ $171 plus s/h....~ $180 shipped. The 5625 and PC7518 are consistently considered top dogs in this category.

epinions review
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
  • MBG
    • Apr 2003
    • Chicago, Illinois.
    • Craftsman 21829

Great find - great router. I have had one in my RT for a couple years now. There are also parts available to allow remote speed control. With this and an Incra V2 I never have to touch the router anymore.

Comment

• bthere
      Established Member
      • Jan 2007
      • Alpharetta, GA

That is a truly powerful router at an excelllent price. I don't think I've ever seen a lower price for a new one of these.

I think that Milwaukee designs some of the finest portable tool motors available. If you need a router for a table, this is a great choice.

Comment

• Scoly2803
        Forum Newbie
        • Dec 2008

Thanks for posting this. Been considering a router change for my table and I think this will do.
        Steve

Comment

• geminix
          Forum Newbie
          • Aug 2004
          • Montgomery, Alabama
          • Ryobi BT3100-1

Wow, back up to $310!

Thanks so much for posting this, I was able to snag one this morning at the sale price(and its already shipped!)

Comment

• Knottscott
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2004
            • Rochester, NY.
            • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

$180 is a great deal on this router. Good luck to those who ordered one....Enjoy!
            Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...