• Show
Clear All
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Craftsman (Freud) 32864 50T Thin Kerf Combo Blade - $29.99

The Craftsman 32864 50T ATB/R thin kerf combo blade will be sale from 5/31 through June 4th for $29.99 for Craftsman Club members. This is the clone of the Freud Avanti TK906, which also a nice buy at $35 shipped from Amazon.
    Last edited by Knottscott; 06-01-2009, 11:39 AM. Reason: fixed a major omission
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
  • rnelson0
    Established Member
    • Feb 2008
    • Midlothian, VA (Richmond)
    • Firestorm FS2500TS

It is listing as $42.99 even after moving to the shopping cart. You must have to do something special to get the sale price.

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Haven't used that blade Scott but.. I can tell you the biggest bang for the buck you alerted me to was the Oshlun 40 T at $25 from Holbren with free shipping. I love that blade as it does as nice a job as any up through the $80 price range.

Did I mention I love that blade?

Comment

• Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by rnelson0
        It is listing as $42.99 even after moving to the shopping cart. You must have to do something special to get the sale price.
        Sorry, I failed to mention that the $29.99 price is for Craftsman Club members, and you need to either go to the store or sign in thru Craftsman.com...(the darn night shifts cause brain melt! ) The Avanti TK906 for $35 shipped from Amazon is a comparable price if you're not a CMan Club member....

Hi Sarge - Yeah, that Oshlun is hard to go wrong with...only wish they offered thin kerfs for those with smaller saws, thus the Craftsman/Avanti suggestion. I also tried an inexpensive Craftex "Blue Tornado" 40T hoping it was as good as the Oshlun, but so far I've got to say it's "ok" but not as promising as the Oshlun. One of these days, I'm going to have to try another Oshlun blade and see if the same value carries over. See ya!
        Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...