• Ridgid TS3650

HF 15% off entire purchase 3/1-4/1

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ema.../thankyou.html
  • jhart
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2004
    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
    • BT3100

Nice coupon. Don't see these very often anymore. Thanks Guess I have to make a run to HF
    Joe
    "All things are difficult before they are easy"

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
      The Full Monte
      • May 2007
      • Sunshine State
      • BT3000

This coup makes for some attractive strategy, since there is a 20% single item promo also in effect. If you can go twice, use the 20% on a single big item on one trip, and the 15% coup on everything else you need on the second trip. That saves an extra 5% on that one big item.

If you can only make one trip, consider that getting 20% on one big item can save more $$ than the 15% on your total order, if the rest of your order is just piddly stuff. If it's all piddly stuff, the 15% coup is probably the better deal. You can also take somebody with you to use both coups and get the best of both worlds.

I know some have been able to use both by themselves, but it's not supposed to work that way, and I have not been able to get away with it at either of my local HF's.

My brain hurts now... I gotta lay off the coffee...

Comment

• Garasaki
        • Sep 2006

I wouldn't be surprised if HF lets you stack the 20 and 15 percent coupons for a single item....
        -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
        -Henry Blake

Comment

• KC7CN
          Forum Newbie
          • Aug 2007
          • Deltona, Florida
          • PowerMatic 64A

Thanks for the link. I had one, but couldn't find it for the Friday run. Where did you find it - if you don't mind my asking?

-Don

Comment

• KC7CN
            Forum Newbie
            • Aug 2007
            • Deltona, Florida
            • PowerMatic 64A

Thanks for the link. I had one, but couldn't find it for the Friday run to HF. Where did you find it - if you don't mind my asking?

-Don

Comment

Working...