Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Bargain Alerts only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Donate
Galleries
Help
Recent Posts
Today's Posts
Mark Channels Read
Calendar
Home
Forum
Sales and Parts
Bargain Alerts
Another 20% off @ HF
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
drillman88
Senior Member
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
572
Location:
Southeast
Tablesaw:
Delta Platinum Edition Contractor Saw
Share
Post
#1
Another 20% off @ HF
01-29-2009, 04:03 PM
If you want me to stop posting these let me know.I dont want strain any budgets or cause household problems.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...9&keycode=0000
I think therefore I .....awwww where is that remote.
phrog
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Jul 2005
Posts:
1796
Location:
Chattanooga, TN, USA.
Share
Post
#2
01-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by
drillman88
If you want me to stop posting these let me know.I dont want strain any budgets or cause household problems.
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...9&keycode=0000
No, please don't stop posting them. I would just waste my money on something silly like food or heat if it weren't for these coupons. Thanks. :-)
Richard
Richard
Comment
Post
Cancel
drillman88
Senior Member
Join Date:
Dec 2007
Posts:
572
Location:
Southeast
Tablesaw:
Delta Platinum Edition Contractor Saw
Share
Post
#3
01-29-2009, 08:44 PM
I am glad to see your priorities are in the proper place.You only need power to run your tools everything else is just details.
I think therefore I .....awwww where is that remote.
Comment
Post
Cancel
jhart
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Posts:
1715
Location:
Minneapolis, MN, USA.
Tablesaw:
BT3100
Share
Post
#4
01-30-2009, 06:53 AM
Keep them coming.
Joe
"All things are difficult before they are easy"
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment