Lockjaw Self-Adjusting Locking Pliers - 2 Pack

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Luckbox
    Established Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 371
    • Holly Springs, NC

    #1

    Lockjaw Self-Adjusting Locking Pliers - 2 Pack

    http://www.woot.com/
    I love lamp.
  • Bigbit
    Established Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 102
    • Southern California
    • BT3100-1

    #2
    I saw this link here last week and saw that I could get the 2 pack for $9.98 + $5 shipping (1 10" and 1 6" pair). I decided to get 2 sets because the price seemed pretty good. They added $9.98 but did not increase the shipping cost.

    The pliers came in last night and they had decided that they were doubling my order at no extra cost. So I got 4 10" locking pliers and 4 6" locking pliers for $25!

    I'll play with them this weekend and see if I like 'em.

    Comment

    • MilDoc

      #3
      Doubled my order too! Except I got an email saying that was a "fumble" (read: mistake), but the extra pair were mine to keep.

      Comment

      • paynea
        Forum Newbie
        • Jun 2006
        • 30
        • Massachusetts, USA
        • Ryobi BT3100

        #4
        My order was doubled as well, no doubt a mix-up due to Woot's usual "Two For Tuesday" promotions where they send two of an item for a single price. The two pairs (6" and 10") were supposed to constitute the 2-fer deal, but evidently that detail didn't make it to the shipping dept. Good for us!

        Comment

        • Luckbox
          Established Member
          • Nov 2003
          • 371
          • Holly Springs, NC

          #5
          Mine was doubled also, I thought it was strange when I opened the box. Now I am very glad I ordered them, 2 6" and 2 10" locking pliers for $15 shipped, that was a great deal.
          I love lamp.

          Comment

          Working...