• Show
Clear All
  • drillman88
    • Dec 2007
    • Southeast
    • Delta Platinum Edition Contractor Saw

20% Off @ HF Extended Through Weekend

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...&r=3815_143454

These must really be drawing buisiness.Sorry for those with compulsive tool buying disorder.
    I think therefore I .....awwww where is that remote.
  • MikeMcM1956
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2008
    • Sugar Land, TX
    • BT3100 & 1950 Delta Unisaw

Must resist....

This is the third one in a week, I know there's something I need. You need to send me your phone number, so my wife can yell at you directly and cut out the middleman....

Mike

Comment

• drillman88
      • Dec 2007
      • Southeast
      • Delta Platinum Edition Contractor Saw

Buy something really loud like a jack hammer to drown out the back ground static.A dust collector may work if shes not too mad.Use your imagination and a coupon to take care of it.
      I think therefore I .....awwww where is that remote.

Comment

• Woodwerker
        Established Member
        • Nov 2005

As I walked the isles over and over today at my local Harbor Freight I came to a stark realization, I own every item in the entire store, many in triplicate, with the exception of one item, The Lighted Owl. I left today without buying that owl, altough it was in my empty cart. I held off for two reasons.
        1) I never want to admitt to the boss that I own everything in HF, if so she will not let me go back

2) Just don't know what I'd do with the owl, I know thats not an excuse since the same logic applied when I bought the 14th pair of $.99 stainless siccors

Last edited by Woodwerker; 12-27-2008, 08:37 PM.
        Every tool you own is broken, you just don't know it yet :-)

Comment

• MikeMcM1956
          Forum Newbie
          • Nov 2008
          • Sugar Land, TX
          • BT3100 & 1950 Delta Unisaw

You don't have the lighted owl? How are you going to keep the squirrels away from your 2-IN-1 SOLAR LAMP AND BIRD FEEDER WITH COPPER FRAME?

Mike

Comment

• just started
            • Mar 2008
            • suburban Philly

Originally posted by MikeMcM1956
            You don't have the lighted owl? How are you going to keep the squirrels away from your 2-IN-1 SOLAR LAMP AND BIRD FEEDER WITH COPPER FRAME?

Mike
            That's what .22 shorts are for. If you don't stick the barrel out of the window the neighbors won't even hear 'em.

Comment

• herb fellows
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2007
              • New York City
              • bt3100

Originally posted by Woodwerker
              As I walked the isles over and over today at my local Harbor Freight I came to a stark realization, I own every item in the entire store, many in triplicate, with the exception of one item, The Lighted Owl. I left today without buying that owl, altough it was in my empty cart. I held off for two reasons.
              1) I never want to admitt to the boss that I own everything in HF, if so she will not let me go back

2) Just don't know what I'd do with the owl, I know thats not an excuse since the same logic applied when I bought the 14th pair of $.99 stainless siccors

Do ya have a Christmas tree, Woodwerker? Are ya tired of that same old star ornament on top? Well.....
              With a little rigging, you could get the eyes to blink in sync with the christmas carols!
              Last edited by herb fellows; 01-02-2009, 09:44 AM.
              You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

Working...