• Show
Clear All
  • Bill in Buena Park
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2007
    • Buena Park, CA
    • CM 21829

$60 off Craftsman C3 Drill/Trimsaw/Light

Marked down from $139 to $79, price good through Friday (tomorrow). I own these, no complaint on performance for this price.

Bill in Buena Park
  • Knottscott
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Rochester, NY.
    • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

That's a good price. I've got the drill and impact driver set...made by Ryobi, similar to their 18v One+...both fairly stout, both fairly heavy, but have been a good set for the past 15 months and going strong.
    Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• dkerfoot
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2004
      • Holland, Michigan
      • Craftsman 21829

That is a great price. What irks me is all of the combos they have include a drill. Well, I bought the drill 5 years ago!
      Doug Kerfoot
      "Sacrificial fence? Aren't they all?"

Smaller, Smarter Hardware Keyloggers
      "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
      KeyLlama.com

Comment

• Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Our paper has a flyer that says the drill and flashlight combo is on sale tomorrow only from 7am to noon for $39.99.

Shop Sears for appliances, tools, clothing, mattresses & more. Great name brands like Kenmore, Craftsman Tools, Serta, Diehard and many others.

Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Mark Smith
          Established Member
          • Aug 2007
          • Southwest CT

Yes, but only one battery in this combo and if you look at the drill/light special mentioned in this thread it is also one battery and a very strange looking charger. Sears is cutting the cost by cutting what is included.

Comment

• tewilk
            Forum Newbie
            • Aug 2007
            • Augusta, GA

Originally posted by Knottscott
            Our paper has a flyer that says the drill and flashlight combo is on sale tomorrow only from 7am to noon for $39.99.

Shop Sears for appliances, tools, clothing, mattresses & more. Great name brands like Kenmore, Craftsman Tools, Serta, Diehard and many others.

I have one of the previous combo 19.2 kits already but I purchased this same kit for $39 not long ago just because of the battery. Thinking for $10 on top on the normal cost of the battery (battery on sale) you would have the extra drill on hand. The charger in this kit is not great when compared to the one hour chargers in most of the other kits. To me... this is a great price.

Comment

Working...