Milwaukee circular saw $69.50 @ Lowes 60194 zip

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • steve-u
    Established Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 222
    • Bartlett, Ill.
    • Ryobi BT 3100

    #1

    Milwaukee circular saw $69.50 @ Lowes 60194 zip

    I just left the Lowes in Schaumburg, Il on Barrington Rd. and they had 3 new in the box Milwaukee Tilt Lok circular saws on the clearance table for $69.50. They came with a free extra blade also.

    Steve
  • bthere
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 462
    • Alpharetta, GA

    #2
    That is a great price on an outstanding circular saw. Of all the mainstream 15 amp circular saws, this is my favorite all around CS.

    Comment

    • supper shaun
      Forum Newbie
      • Dec 2006
      • 85

      #3
      I checked online to see if it was at the Lowe's nearest my home and had no luck. I know, I know -- before someone points this out--I didn't expect to see this online, as Lowes and HD online are rarely similar to what's in the store as a special. Here is where, I think at least, this gets interesting. I then sorted the power tools by brand and there were no Milwaukee items. 0, none, nada. I was kind of startled.

      I wonder if they dropped the brand in general and plan to see if there are any Milwaukee products that a manager might be generous over. Maybe it is just my zip code.

      Just a thought...

      Comment

      • thallikar
        Established Member
        • May 2006
        • 199

        #4
        Originally posted by supper shaun

        I wonder if they dropped the brand in general and plan to see if there are any Milwaukee products that a manager might be generous over. Maybe it is just my zip code.

        Just a thought...
        Milwaukee is going to be exclusively carried by HD. So, lowes is clearancing out them. The only thing I am not sure is if it is retail or online also. Because Amazon is still carrying milwaukee at regular prices.

        Comment

        • unknown poster
          Established Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 219
          • .

          #5
          My store had a pile of these for the last few months, on clearance for $20 off normal price. It might be time to go see what they're selling for today.

          Today is the last day to use a $10 off $25 coupon, so this could be an oustanding deal.

          Comment

          Working...