• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryan.s
    • Feb 2006
    • So Cal
    • Ridgid TS3650

20% off Milwaukee Tools at Amazon

Save 20% each on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code MILQPTAI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Plus

Free Tool Organizer with Purchase Get a free Milwaukee Bucket Tool Organizer with a purchase of $75 or more of Milwaukee power tool accessories or Milwaukee hand tools.
  • Red88chevy
    Established Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Midland, Texas.

Thanks Ryan, that saved me $20 on a Sawzall! But how do you add the Bucket Tool Organizer? Couldn't find anywhere that mentioned the free bucket tool for order of $75, where should I look?

Thanks,
    Doug

Comment

• ryan.s
      • Feb 2006
      • So Cal
      • Ridgid TS3650

I saw the offer for the free bucket organizer under the "today's deals" section under home improvement. http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link...pf_rd_i=909656

I didn't see a code or anything either sorry. You may need to contact CS.

Comment

• Red88chevy
        Established Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Midland, Texas.

Thanks again Ryan, I would have never found it without your help! It didn't show
        when I was ordering the product, not sure if they aren't organized or almost trying to hide it!

Comment

• ryan.s
          • Feb 2006
          • So Cal
          • Ridgid TS3650

No problem. Yeah it's kind of weird that they don't provide a code for this promo.

Comment

• okayfine
            Handtools only
            • Jan 2008

Tried the code on a Milwaukee 5625 router and didn't work ....

Comment

• Red88chevy
              Established Member
              • Sep 2004
              • Midland, Texas.

Knowing Amazon there is probably some dumb restriction, like not on router, or any other speciality tool you want. Or maybe they just have it on accessories now, never did see any date for the offer to expire. Try some different combinations and see if that helps.

Comment

• ryan.s
                • Feb 2006
                • So Cal
                • Ridgid TS3650

Originally posted by okayfine
                Tried the code on a Milwaukee 5625 router and didn't work ....
                It looks like the promotion is over. Look for where it says "Special Offers" under the product description. I don't see it on any of the Milwaukee stuff anymore.

Comment

• rcans2
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Dec 2006

Milwaukee 5625 router

I actually got this router with 20% on this promotion. When the notice first came out on this site, I ordered the router/ At the time there was notice on when you pulled up the 5625 on Amazon that a promotion was available. However, when I entered the code, and went to check-out, the promotion code did not work. I ordered it at the regular price and called Amazon about promotion and they credited the 20% off. I looked today and the info on the 5625 only talks about accessories and not the tool, so I lucked out at the time I ordered.

Comment

Working...