• Show
Clear All
  • herb fellows
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • New York City
    • bt3100

3 base dewalt router

Just got back from Hollywood Fl. , the Home Depot there had the 3 base DW router marked down to $159!! Don't know if the $40 rebate is still good for this, but at $159 it hardly matters! Presumably this was throughout Florida??
    You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.
  • mater
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • SC, USA.

The $40 rebate will still be good on it. Last year I paid $159 for one and got the rebate.

Edit: It was Nov 2006 when I bought it and the rebate was $50.
    Last edited by mater; 01-27-2008, 08:15 AM.
    Ken aka "mater"

" People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

Ken's Den

Comment

• ironhat
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2004
      • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
      • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

I * hate* you both (LOL!), thinking that I got a deal at $199, planning ot sell the bases on e-bay and retrieve about half of my outlay.
      Blessings,
      Chiz

Comment

• Andrew Benedetto
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2003
        • SoCal, USA
        • Unisaw w. 52"Bies,22124CM & BT3K

How about that I never see any deals on routers at HD here. still $279 and it has a yellow tag but it is at regular price!
        Andrew

Comment

• jhart
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2004
          • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
          • BT3100

YOU'LL LOVE THE ROUTER!! I paid substantially more for that setup a while ago. Nice overall unit.
          Joe
          "All things are difficult before they are easy"

Comment

• aussieblake
            Forum Newbie
            • Aug 2007
            • OKC
            • Unisaw

I checked yesterday, the HD near me in OKC still had them listed at $279.

aussieblake

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2005
              • York, PA, USA.

Awesome deal. Could you please reference the SKU number for me so I can do some calling around?

Thanks
              Jeff

Comment

• jovani
                Forum Newbie
                • Aug 2007

e base router

Cna you post receipt? Do local stores offer delivery? What is the SKU.

I visited several stores yesterday Indland empire Calif. No luck, they are all listed at $279.00

Some stores had only the display with missing parts. If anyone has any info, please send me PE. Thanks

Comment

• herb fellows
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2007
                  • New York City
                  • bt3100

dw 3 base kit

Sorry, I bought one myself about 4 weeks ago, we were just down there for a few days r&r, so I didn't really take down any info. Strangely enough, my wife objected to me getting another one just because it was a great price. Women, go figure :-). The sku should be the same everywhere though, right? Just looked at my receipt from 12/07, nothing is identified as a sku number. I guess you could get the sku # at any HD, but what good would that do you?
                  I have been told by my local HD Manager that they won't accept receipts from another state, because different places might very well have different prices. In fact, it's still $279 here in NY!
                  Basically, I think you're going to have to have a friend in the Florida area to pick it up and ship it to you. Again, this was the HD in Hollywood, so I'm really not positive about the rest of the state.
                  You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

• herb fellows
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2007
                    • New York City
                    • bt3100

Dewalt Ripoff

Despite the fact that there is nothing in any of the promotional material regarding Home Depot being excluded from the $40 rebate for the dw618b3 kit, just got a letter from Dewalt saying just that.
                    THE RETAILER YOU PURCHASED FROM IS NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION'!

HOW THE H AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?? This is really bogus, IMHO. I intend to fight them on this!

Comment

• poolhound
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2006
                      • Phoenix, AZ
                      • BT3100

I cant find the 3 base kit on offer at any of my local HDs. In fact many dont even seem to stock it.

I did just see the 2 base kit for $199 at Lowes but not sure I want one that much. 3 bases for $159 - thats another matter.

Jon
                      Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
                      techzibits.com

Comment

Working...