• Show
Clear All
  • gatordogs2
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2007
    • So.Florida
    • 22114 soon

Craftsman 4 pc. Pliers Set, 80th Anniversary...$12.74 or $10 w/coupon

Sears is having a sale on their Craftsman 4 pc. Pliers Set. On sale for $15...$12.74 online after adding to your cart with instore pickup. Or go to the store and use your $5 off coupon and get it for $10.

Sale ends 1/26.
    What if there is no tomorrow?....there wasn't one today!

-Barry
  • Scottw
    Forum Newbie
    • May 2006
    • Deep East Texas

Don't forget to put it in the 15% off bag and get another $2.25 off!

Comment

• jovani
      Forum Newbie
      • Aug 2007

sears pliers

Where is the $5.00 coupon? Can you get the deal to pick up and then take any coupons to the store?

Comment

• gatordogs2
        Forum Newbie
        • Aug 2007
        • So.Florida
        • 22114 soon

The $5 off coupon was on the Sears website and is no longer there. You can find copies of the coupon here.

Some stores take them, some do not. I seriously doubt you'd be able to buy an item online and then use a coupon at the store to credit you back. At least not at Sears with their "excellent customer service". Almost pissed myself due to laughing so hard as I typed that last sentence.
        What if there is no tomorrow?....there wasn't one today!

-Barry

Comment

• KC7CN
          Forum Newbie
          • Aug 2007
          • Deltona, Florida
          • PowerMatic 64A

Originally posted by gatordogs2
          The $5 off coupon was on the Sears website and is no longer there. You can find copies of the coupon here.

Some stores take them, some do not. I seriously doubt you'd be able to buy an item online and then use a coupon at the store to credit you back. At least not at Sears with their "excellent customer service". Almost pissed myself due to laughing so hard as I typed that last sentence.
          Your link has a couple of xx's in "http"

Try this: http://www.sears.com/ue/home/5Offcou...00100383&aff=Y

I used the coupon yesterday. The clerk had to get manager approval; said they have a sign at register (he showed it to me) not to accept photo copies of this coupon. I ask him how that works when it's an Internet coupon? He laughed! Manager did approve it!

Comment

Working...