• Show
Clear All
  • ironhat
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
    • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Craftsman Club sale on TS and BS

The 22124 TS reg $1100, sale $1000, CC price $900. The 22401 BS reg $500, sale $470, CC pice $423. There's an additional $100 off on the saw and $25 off on the BS if you buy an additional tool on the page. Too much to list.
    Blessings,
    Chiz
  • Stormbringer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Floral Park, NY
    • Bosch 4000

Originally posted by ironhat
    The 22124 TS reg $1100, sale $1000, CC price $900. The 22401 BS reg $500, sale $470, CC pice $423. There's an additional $100 off on the saw and $25 off on the BS if you buy an additional tool on the page. Too much to list.

Jeez, it really dosn't seem too long ago that the reg price of the 22124 was $899 and people were getting them on sale during CC flyer weeks for six-something or low seven hundreds after coupons. Similiar run up on the bandsaw. Ahhh those were the days....

Comment

• Cheeky
      • Nov 2006
      • westchester cty, new york
      • Ridgid TS2400LS

the red stripe craftsman wet/dry vac filters are $11.99, as are the 12" quick clamps in the CC newsletter.

combine with the $5 coupon, and that's a nice deal.
      Pete

Comment

• aussieblake
        Forum Newbie
        • Aug 2007
        • OKC
        • Unisaw

$5 coupon a no go for me

Originally posted by Cheeky
        the red stripe craftsman wet/dry vac filters are $11.99, as are the 12" quick clamps in the CC newsletter.

combine with the $5 coupon, and that's a nice deal.

I tried to use the $5 coupon the other day, and was told "NO, they could not accept it". They went on saying it was a fake coupon posted on the internet, which I responded, "The coupon was printed from the sears.com website", there response was "We think someone hacked into our system and generated the coupon." At that point I did not argue and left without making the purchase.

aussieblake

Comment

• Knottscott
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Rochester, NY.
          • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by Stormbringer
          Jeez, it really dosn't seem too long ago that the reg price of the 22124 was $899 and people were getting them on sale during CC flyer weeks for six-something or low seven hundreds after coupons. Similiar run up on the bandsaw. Ahhh those were the days....
          I think $899 was the introductory price mid 2004...they're not so new anymore! Regular price was $949 in April 2005 when I bought mine. Everything's going up with the cost of steel and gas. But if this deal puts them near $800 with a combination purchase, that's a relatively decent buy IMHO.

I do miss those sub $700 deals though!
          Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• rockybrown
            Forum Newbie
            • Mar 2006

stealth gloat

[QUOTE=Dustmight;318308]I think $899 was the introductory price mid 2004...they're not so new anymore! Regular price was $949 in April 2005 when I bought mine. Everything's going up with the cost of steel and gas. But if this deal puts them near $800 with a combination purchase, that's a relatively decent buy IMHO.

I do miss those sub $700 deals though![/QUOTE

i miss those deals too- glad i was able to get mine for $523

Comment

• ironhat
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2004
              • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
              • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Originally posted by rockybrown
              [i miss those deals too- glad i was able to get mine for $523
              Well, that's gotta be worth hating you for!
              Blessings,
              Chiz

Comment

• windmill
                Forum Newbie
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by rockybrown
                i miss those deals too- glad i was able to get mine for $523
                $523? For $2 more you could have gotten the 17" drill press :-) At regular retail price of course.

Comment

Working...