This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLHawk

Sears craftsman 22104 on sale

On thier web site the saw is on sale for $264.97. Seems like a great price if one can be found in your area. If you choose shipping it nearly doubles the price in shipping charges. Craftsman 10 in. Table Saw
    Sears item# 00922104000 Mfr. model# OR35506

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • b75025
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2003
    • McKinney, TX
    • Ryobi BT3100

Not available for sale

Not surprisingly, out of 5 stores in my area, this item is not in stock. When I tried to purchase it to ship, I get the message "this item is not available for sale"! Guess this is another useless Sears teaser.
    "I see", said the blind man, so he picked up his hammer and saw.

Comment

• themachine
      Established Member
      • Jan 2006
      • Cincinnati, OH
      • BT3100, General Intl. 220

This "deal" was posted over a month ago on Woodnet, with only 1 person actually ever finding it. I would not spend the effort looking, even on line.

Comment

• BasementJunkie
        Forum Newbie
        • Apr 2007

Agreed. The saw has been widely unavailable since it was discontinued. I'm surprised it was even on the site.

I picked one up about a year ago after looking across CT and RI and only finding one. Good saw, though -- I'm very happy with it and it is a great deal if you can find one.

Comment

• Knottscott
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Rochester, NY.
          • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by themachine
          This "deal" was posted over a month ago on Woodnet, with only 1 person actually ever finding it. I would not spend the effort looking, even on line.
          I wouldn't spend much money or gas looking for one, and I wouldn't spend a lot of time, but it's worth a few inquiries IMO. Nice saw at a great price.
          Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...