X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RagerXS
    • Feb 2003
    • Brookline, NH, USA.

20% Off at Lowes

The deals have finally started. They also have 20% off Kobalt toolboxes, and some other deals you may be interested in. Check their site and view the local flier.

~ Fred
  • herb fellows
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • New York City
    • bt3100

Originally posted by RagerXS
    The deals have finally started. They also have 20% off Kobalt toolboxes, and some other deals you may be interested in. Check their site and view the local flier.

~ Fred
    Fred, where are you seeing this? I don't see anything on the website, don''t have access to a local flier right now.
    You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

• final_t
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2003

Click "Weekly Ads" in their little nav bar at the top (right above See All Products), and enter your zip code.

THE DEALS START 12/20 ACCORDING TO THE FLYER.

20% off combo kits again. Good deal - one that has a few tools you want, eBay the rest (I did this with the Miakita one last year, got a free sawsall, ebay'd that, wound up effectively spending $15 total on the combo).

Comment

• herb fellows
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2007
        • New York City
        • bt3100

thanks, appreciate it.
        You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

• dadof3boys166
          Forum Newbie
          • Feb 2006

When I saw this, I checked online and the Kobalt 60 gal air compressor was already showing at the sale price of $299. Just got home with one, $269 after applying a 10% off Lowe's coupon. I didn't notice if the other sale items had been marked down already or not however.
          Thanks a lot for the tip!
          Tom

Comment

• Coolmeadow Creations
            Forum Newbie
            • Sep 2006
            • Fort Worth area

You had me all excited...I thought it was going to be 20% off everything! Oh well...Jim.

Comment

Working...