• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perpetualapprentice
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2004
    • SoCal

11/9-11/11 online - Tools Plus' 7th annual Tool-A-Rama - 10% off MANY items

Normally they have competitive pricing even without the discount. $6.50 shipping on your entire order (most items). Their service has always been great in my experience.
  • mn95616
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2007

WOW! Thanks. I saw some tools that I want.

Comment

• MBG
      • Apr 2003
      • Chicago, Illinois.
      • Craftsman 21829

Originally posted by Cheeky
      I hate that store, for good reasons. give me a shot at beating the price (with a deal) of any item you're interested in.
      OK - I was seriously thinking of the Delta 6" X5 closed stand jointer for about $375 after $100 rebate.

BTW - I bought my X5 Unisaw w/Biese 50" fence and free mobile base from them last year with lift gate service for under $1500. Their CS was great. I even had a flaw in the top of the first saw and they took special care to make sure the carrier that delivered the new saw could pick up the damaged one on the same day - Saturday (didn't need to take off of work).

Can you elaborate on your bad experience?

Comment

• mn95616
        Forum Newbie
        • Jun 2007

I am interested in your experience as well. I am looking at a Powermatic 1792000K Model PM2000 Table Saw. The price is :

$2,099.00 - 10% ($210) = $1889 + Shipping. There is also a 100% GC (from Powermatic) with the purchase. The cost of shipping is the unknown. That may break the deal. Can I get a PM 2000 cheaper anywhere else?

Originally posted by Cheeky
        I hate that store, for good reasons. give me a shot at beating the price (with a deal) of any item you're interested in.

Comment

• windmill
          Forum Newbie
          • Sep 2007

I hate web sites that force you to add a product to your shopping cart before showing the price.

Comment

• bustedbolt
            Forum Newbie
            • Mar 2007

I am looking at the new FEIN multimaster 250 TOP its $369 minus 32 plus 6.50
            seems to be the best price out there and I can't imagine its gonna get discounted anytime soon since its new and all.

but what i'd really like is the SUPERCUT on firesale.

I have no problem with toolsplus since they ship to me so dang fast- saved my asz once before I had the 2day amazon shipping prime program.
            b

Comment

Working...