Clear All
  • kenh
    Forum Newbie
    • Jul 2007

Freud SD608 8-Inch Dial-A-Width Stacked Dado

Hello all,

Freud SD608 8-Inch Dial-A-Width Stacked Dado Set 5/8" Arbor
    $60.02

I guess this is some sort of mistake but the order went through and have received the confirmation email. See what happens.
  • p8ntblr
    • Jan 2007
    • So Cal
    • Craftsman 22114

Read the description carefully. I believe it's for 1 blade. A replacement blade. Another clue is the shipping weight. It's only 2 lbs. The SD608 should weigh 10.8 lbs.
    -Paul

Comment

• kenh
      Forum Newbie
      • Jul 2007

misleading???

Hi Paul,

Thanks for pointing that out.
      But both the title and picture is that of the set and if it is a chipper, I wonder why it does not specify the width. But I agree with you that 2 pounds shipping weight does not make sense and the seller is not Amazon itself. To stay on the safer side, I canceled my order.

Ken

Comment

• kenh
        Forum Newbie
        • Jul 2007

Not a set. It is the left outside blade.

Hi all,
        I searched for the ASIN B000P1ATKU and it seems to be the number for the left outside blade. I do not know what Timberline tools would do in the case like this. This item is #28 bestseller on Amazon as of now.
        Ken

Comment

• Daveman38
          Forum Newbie
          • Aug 2004
          • Mo.

your orders will be cancelled they wont honor that price

Comment

• JeffG78
            Established Member
            • Jan 2007
            • Northville, Michigan - a Detroit suburb
            • BT3100

I just clicked the link above and the price is now $238.50. It was either a mispriced item, or a listing mistake that was supposed to be for one blade. Hopefully, your order goes through.

I am still mad that I missed the 6" Freud dado deal. The price has been hanging at $84.99. I really need it too. I guess I'll have to just order it and pretend I didn't waste $28 by not jumping at it when it was on sale.

Comment

Working...