H.F. coupons???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BT3 WOODOG
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2007
    • 50

    #1

    H.F. coupons???

    Does anyone have any Harbor Freight coupons that work online?
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #2
    Take a look at the provided link. You might find something you can use.http://www.fatwallet.com/tags/harbor+freight/74
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982

    Comment

    • Uncle Cracker
      The Full Monte
      • May 2007
      • 7091
      • Sunshine State
      • BT3000

      #3
      I think there's a $5 off online/phone sales offer at http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...uid=0&t=369425

      Not much, but every little bit helps.

      Comment

      • stormdog74
        Established Member
        • Mar 2007
        • 426
        • Sacramento, CA
        • Ridgid TS3650

        #4
        I have always used this site - the guy is really good about updating all the coupons and ads:

        http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...29432&t=560808

        Comment

        • stormdog74
          Established Member
          • Mar 2007
          • 426
          • Sacramento, CA
          • Ridgid TS3650

          #5
          Note: The link I gave above is different from Uncle Cracker's, which has been "closed" and will not be updated anymore.

          Comment

          • Uncle Cracker
            The Full Monte
            • May 2007
            • 7091
            • Sunshine State
            • BT3000

            #6
            Originally posted by stormdog74
            Note: The link I gave above is different from Uncle Cracker's, which has been "closed" and will not be updated anymore.
            Thanks for pointing that out...

            Comment

            Working...