• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p8ntblr
    • Jan 2007
    • So Cal
    • Craftsman 22114

Local Only - Borg Clearance

The Borg in Carson, CA is clearing out many of their display models. Actually I think many Borg locations are doing this as I've a few posts on different forums about them.

Anyways, this branch has many Ridgid tools. I asked for prices on some of the tools (even though I didn't plan on buying any of them, just curious).
    Ridgid: DP - $200, Jointer, Bandsaw, 4 (or 5) piece set, much coveted OSS - $100. The OSS though is missing all the spindles and I think 1 spacer. I would either ask to see if they can find them or give u a better price. Also had tons of Ryobi One tools (but no batteries). Dewalt mitersaw stand. And other stuff I can't remember. I just talked to a sales person as the Manager wasn't there. The prices may not be "you suck" worthy but if you can get a hold of the manager you might be able to talk them down some.
    -Paul
  • goslin23
    Established Member
    • Feb 2007
    • Richmond, TX
    • Rigid TS3650

On the Ridgid stuff, all you need to do is call the CS people and tell them it was a floor model and what it was missing and they should send you the replacement parts (at least that's what I did with the jointer I got).

Some of the HD's here are doing it, some aren't (yet).

-=gos=-
    If it ain't one thing... It's 12 @#$%ing things!

Comment

• Bob Webb
      Established Member
      • Feb 2003
      • Garland, TX.

Originally posted by goslin23
      On the Ridgid stuff, all you need to do is call the CS people and tell them it was a floor model and what it was missing and they should send you the replacement parts (at least that's what I did with the jointer I got).

Some of the HD's here are doing it, some aren't (yet).

-=gos=-
      I was going to buy an OSS some time ago from the display. Missing most of the parts. Called CS and was told since it was display model would have to charge me. Would have cost $90 incl. shipping.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...