• Show
Clear All
  • Cheeky
    • Nov 2006
    • westchester cty, new york
    • Ridgid TS2400LS

50% off all gearwrenches at Sears

June 29 and 30

buy them online June 29 and pickup instore at a later date if you can't get there, and also get $10 off a $50 purchase (promotion ends the 29th)
    Last edited by Cheeky; 06-26-2007, 05:41 PM.
    Pete
  • RagerXS
    • Feb 2003
    • Brookline, NH, USA.

Do you need a promotion code to get the $10 of $50, say if you buy online for later pickup? What about in-store?

~ Fred

Comment

• Cheeky
      • Nov 2006
      • westchester cty, new york
      • Ridgid TS2400LS

Originally posted by RagerXS
      Do you need a promotion code to get the $10 of $50, say if you buy online for later pickup? What about in-store?

~ Fred
      not sure about in store, but it automatically deducts $10 online (just tried it).

sorry folks, here's what's on sale: ad here
      Pete

Comment

• Pappy
        The Full Monte
        • Dec 2002
        • San Marcos, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 (x2)

The link doesn't work.
        Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
        Fools because they have to say something.
        Plato

Comment

• RagerXS
          • Feb 2003
          • Brookline, NH, USA.

I followed the link and then changed the 'i' to 'www' and it launched a .pdf file popup window which was a scan of a Sears sales flyer. Two pages of one anyway.

~ Fred

Comment

• DustyandLefty
            Forum Newbie
            • Mar 2006
            • Almost West Virginia
            • BT3000 w/ side and rear tables on wheels, BT3100 portable spare, old Delta contractor's

happy wrenches

This was a terrific bargain, thanks Cheeky! I picked up the 4 biggest standard gearwrenches (13/16 to 1") and the 4 biggest metric gearwrenches (21 to 25 mm) over the weekend, and saved a total of $70. These completed the smaller regular-sized sets that I'd gotten before dawn on Black Friday last year. They work fine for me.

And the Sears tool guy told me that Sears now takes back broken Gearwrenches for exchange. According to him, Sears sells enough of these that they warrant them; you don't have to send broken ones back to Gearwrench. I don't know if I'll ever need to return one, but it is good to know just in case.
            Dusty and Lefty

Comment

• LinuxRandal
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2005
              • Independence, MO, USA.
              • bt3100

Originally posted by DustyandLefty
              This was a terrific bargain, thanks Cheeky! I picked up the 4 biggest standard gearwrenches (13/16 to 1") and the 4 biggest metric gearwrenches (21 to 25 mm) over the weekend, and saved a total of $70. These completed the smaller regular-sized sets that I'd gotten before dawn on Black Friday last year. They work fine for me.

And the Sears tool guy told me that Sears now takes back broken Gearwrenches for exchange. According to him, Sears sells enough of these that they warrant them; you don't have to send broken ones back to Gearwrench. I don't know if I'll ever need to return one, but it is good to know just in case.
              Dusty and Lefty
              Only the ones sold in stores are warrantied through them, not the bigger ones. I was going to order the same sets, but they weren't able to be picked up locally, and since they don't handle the warranty's on these, I will get them elsewhere.
              She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• DustyandLefty
                Forum Newbie
                • Mar 2006
                • Almost West Virginia
                • BT3000 w/ side and rear tables on wheels, BT3100 portable spare, old Delta contractor's

save the receipt

It is good to know that I'll need Proof of Sears Purchase on the Gearwrenches. Fortunately, this time I saved the receipt and tossed it in the same drawer with all my Harbor Freight receipts. I don't expect any durability problems unless I get a wrench with a flawed casting.

The Sears print and online catalog had the 8 piece combination metric+standard big wrench set for $99 and no in-store pickup option, but the local store here in Almost West Virginia only had the two 4 piece sets (standard and metric separate) for $60 each. But at 1/2 off the price, plus the $10 off coupon, my total last Friday was only $50 plus tax. I'm happy.
                D&L

Comment

Working...