• Show
Clear All
  • Cheeky
    • Nov 2006
    • westchester cty, new york
    • Ridgid TS2400LS

50% off craftsman tools

Sears

click on the product to see the discounted price.

anyone have the little wet dry vac?
    Pete
  • ryan.s
    • Feb 2006
    • So Cal
    • Ridgid TS3650

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered the small shop vac for local pickup. Seems to have gotten good reviews on the sears site.

Comment

• Cheeky
      • Nov 2006
      • westchester cty, new york
      • Ridgid TS2400LS

Originally posted by ryan.s
      Thanks for posting this. Just ordered the small shop vac for local pickup. Seems to have gotten good reviews on the sears site.
      nice. can you hurry up and use it so i have a legit review?
      Pete

Comment

• Ingjr
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2007
        • Spring Hill, FL
        • 3000 and 3100

Just got back from Sear myself. Found several 12 amp circular saws on the clearance rack. Marked down from 69 to 49 to 29 to 20. When I picked one up and took it to the checkout, it rang up at 11 dollars. Not the most powerful saw on the market, but for 11 dollars you can't go wrong.

Comment

• cwsmith
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2005
          • NY Southern Tier, USA.
          • BT3100-1

I believe that's the same model as the Ridgid "Stinger" vac (redesigned for Sears). I have two of the "Stingers", as I liked the first one so much that I bought a second.

Lightweight, portable, and easy to carry around. The hose is a bit stiff and short, but for quick clean-ups it's perfect. The hose fits with a friction fit to the housing and is of a standard diameter, so almost any accessory hose will fit. (I actually have a longer hose from an old Hover, that I use. The vac is great for hooking up to my ROS too.

You can also buy one of those "mini" accessory kits to clean the keyboard, electronics, etc. It slips on the hose perfectly and I use the tapered nozzle when hooked to the blower side... it does a nice job blowing the sawdust off the bench and out of the tools.

I hope this helps,

CWS
          Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• davidtu
            • Apr 2006
            • Seattle, WA
            • BT3100

How good of a deal are the ratching box-end wrenches 5 pc / $20?
            Never met a bargain I didn't like.

Comment

• ryan.s
              • Feb 2006
              • So Cal
              • Ridgid TS3650

Originally posted by Cheeky
              nice. can you hurry up and use it so i have a legit review?
              I don't know if this will be a legit review but I can give you my first impressions. This vac is tiny! Actually perfect if you want to carry it around. It's a little louder than my 5 gallon shop vac but is about half the size. The sucking power on it seems to be about par with the shop vac. Not nearly the sucking power of my rigid 12 gallon or delta DC but then again this vac is in a different league. The only dissappointment is that the hose is extremely short. I think I may need to pick up another hose for it since I intend to use it as a dedicated workbench vac for hand held tools.

I was thinking about this one
              http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...TOOL&ihtoken=1
              but not sure how it's suppose to fit. From the picture the smaller end would connect to the vac but the larger end doesn't look like it will fit. Anyone know?

Comment

Working...