X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dhpens
    Handtools only
    • Jun 2007

B&D single source 18v drill $50 at lowes plus one of 9 tools free

i couldnt belive it when i saw it. this week only at lowes. the highest price free tool was $70 its not listed ont heir site but check you circular or store. its hard to pass up.
  • WEG
    Established Member
    • Nov 2003
    • Nahant, MA.

I have an 18v drill that I dropped and broke so seeing this sale was perfect. I could replace the drill, use my old battery, and get a free impact driver! Well, the display didn't say free tool, it said "half price tool"... so I needed to see the customer service folks and they were very nice and honored the sale in the ad. Seems this happens to them occasionally... good for me!

WEG

Comment

• dhpens
      Handtools only
      • Jun 2007

i had the same problem in the brockton store they had no idea what i was talking about.

Comment

• MoldnMaker
        Established Member
        • Dec 2005
        • McKenzie, TN, USA.
        • BT3100-1

Got mine today. Got the Drill($49.97) and circular saw($69.97) free.

If this sounds good it gets better, do yourself a favor and buy a copy of Family Handyman when you get this (June issue).Stay with me its not for the magazine. Inside is a $10 off $50 coupon. So, even with the $3.00 cover price, you still net $7.00 off and something to swat flies with.(not a particularly interesting mag.)
        So all in all I got the drill, the circular saw, Handyman magazine and extended warranty on the drill for $58.48 out the door.
        "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." by Albert Einstein

Comment

• JJO
          Established Member
          • Jul 2004
          • Illinois, USA.

Hmmmm

What are the other nine free tools?? Doesn't show on website circular...Thanks. Sounds like a good deal...
          jerry

Comment

• HauntedBranch
            Forum Newbie
            • Feb 2006

I'm not clear about the battery situation in this offer. How many batteries come with each tool?

Comment

• JJO
              Established Member
              • Jul 2004
              • Illinois, USA.

Detail of the 9 tools is found on pg 4 of the circular on the website. Looks like all are portable (battery prw'd)
              jerry

Comment

• LYU370
                Established Member
                • Mar 2005
                • Streamwood, IL.

Originally posted by MoldnMaker
                Got mine today. Got the Drill($49.97) and circular saw($69.97) free.
                How many batteries do you get? Hopefully at least two??? Does sound like a great deal, need to stop off tomorrow.
                Andy

Comment

• wannabee
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Mar 2007
                  • USA,FL

the drill comes with 1 battery....none of the 9 free tools come with a battery....sucks ....have to share plus does not make them worth 69. then

Comment

Working...