• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidtu
    • Apr 2006
    • Seattle, WA
    • BT3100

15% off "anything" at Rockler Fri-Sun

I am pretty sure this is for any store, but mine is in Seattle...

Seattle Store News
    3823 Stone Way North
    (206) 634-3222
    Dear Sir, Everything is on Sale! That's right! Stop into your nearest Rockler store and enjoy 15% OFF everything on the shelves!*
    Just print out this email and bring it into the store. But hurry! This offer is good Friday through Sunday only!
    See you at the store!
    *Offer expires 5/13/07. Sorry, this offer cannot be applied to power tools, motorized Router Table Packages, Leigh dovetail jigs, gift cards and sale priced items. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous orders. Rockler Woodworking and Hardware reserves the right to limit quantities, correct errors or omissions and modify or end this promotion at any time.Hurry in to the Seattle Rockler and get your FREE Gift Card!
    These Gift Cards are to be used at our Customer Appreciation Sale on Saturday, May 19!
    * You'll get at least $5.00 OFF your purchase!
    * Feeling lucky? You'll have a chance at the $100.00 card or one of the $50.00 or $25.00 cards!
    There are a limited number of gift cards, so hurry in to claim yours!
    * The Customer Appreciation Sale is Saturday, May 19 only. These gift cards will not be accepted on any other date.
    And don't forget about our other specials:
    Lumber 25% OFF!
    * Finishing Purchases 20% OFF!
    * Just print out this email, bring it in, and we'll take care of you.
    We currently have an opening for a part time associate. Woodworking knowledge or interest and some retail experience preferred. Please contact Store manager for more information.
    Hope to see you soon!
    Philip Fondale, Manager
    Seattle Rockler Woodworking and Hardware

Please note: This email is meant for customers of this Rockler Woodworking and Hardware Store only. Special offers mentioned in this e-mail may not be available at all stores, on the internet or for phone orders. Please contact your local store for details.

This email was sent by: Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
    4365 Willow Drive Medina, MN, 55340, USA
    Call us toll-free at 1-800-279-4441

</B>

Never met a bargain I didn't like.
  • jussi
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007

I got that email too. I just love how their coupon reads. Big Bold letters "EVERYTHING'S ON SALE" then in much smaller print... "Sorry, this offer cannot be applied to power tools, motorized Router Table Packages, Leigh dovetail jigs, gift cards and sale priced items"

I guess powertools, moterized Router Table Packages, etc isn't qualified as part of everything.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• MBG
      • Apr 2003
      • Chicago, Illinois.
      • Craftsman 21829

My Rockler started something new. Everything in the store is discounted all the time - so I thought. Fine print - it is for 6-months then they want you to put down $20/yr. to get contractor pricing.

I don't know if the honor coupons any more.

Comment

• thallikar
        Established Member
        • May 2006

Originally posted by MBG
        My Rockler started something new. Everything in the store is discounted all the time - so I thought. Fine print - it is for 6-months then they want you to put down $20/yr. to get contractor pricing.

I don't know if the honor coupons any more.
        I like the schaumburg rockler store. They honor all rockler coupons. They also honor the internet codes. Like the last time, they had that 25$ off for 100$ purchase on the internet. At that store, they just gave me 25$ gift card because they could not put the internet code in. Very nice people out there.

Comment

Working...