• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darrellcraig
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2006
    • Seattle, WA, USA.

Grizzly Auctions on Ebay

Anyone here purchased Grizzly products off their Ebay store site? Yesterday I bought a G0555 bandsaw using the "Buy Now" option at $395. The saw is $435 on the Grizzly website and shipping is the same off Ebay or via Griz website. You even have the option to pick up at Grizzly if you want to avoid shipping. They also had the G0555X at $20 less and the G0513 at $55 less. I'm in Seattle and supposed to arrive tomorrow from Bellingham, so quick! Wasn't much cheaper for me to drive given gas prices.
  • Pathpounder
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2006
    • Roland, Arkansas
    • Ridgid 3650

I recently purchase a 15 inch planer from Grizzly off Ebay. Got the same great service when I needed a question answered and same great fast delivery from the Springfield warehouse. Oh yeah, saved some bucks too......

Comment

• sweensdv
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • WI
      • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence or not but you also could have gotten that $395 price direct from Grizzly if you used the discount code WOODM0706 when you placed the order.

In every issue of WOOD Magazine Grizzly runs a two page advertisement listing products that can currently be had for under the stated price on their website. In order to receive those prices you must use the discount code that appears in the lower left hand corner of the first page of the ad.

Comment

• Alex Franke
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2007
        • Chapel Hill, NC
        • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by sweensdv
        In every issue of WOOD Magazine Grizzly runs a two page advertisement listing products that can currently be had for under the stated price on their website. In order to receive those prices you must use the discount code that appears in the lower left hand corner of the first page of the ad.
        Cool -- I did not know this... Thanks for the tip!
        online at http://www.theFrankes.com
        while ( !( succeed = try() ) ) ;
        "Life is short, Art long, Occasion sudden and dangerous, Experience deceitful, and Judgment difficult." -Hippocrates

Comment

• Pathpounder
          Forum Newbie
          • Mar 2006
          • Roland, Arkansas
          • Ridgid 3650

I've seen the ads but never noticed that code. Thanks.......

Comment

Working...