Delta 50-345 mobile base.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GPA61
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 712
    • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    • BT 3100 & JET JWTS

    #1

    Delta 50-345 mobile base.

    Delta's universal mobile base is on closeout at Lowe's. Regular price was $59.99 and I paid $29.99 today. Lowe's sku #77260. If you are in the market for one, I thought you'd like to know.
    Claudio
  • ScottJ
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2003
    • 65
    • SoCal, USA.

    #2
    Claudio...

    Can you post a scan of your receipt? I checked locally, but the in-store price was $59.98. Thanks!

    ...Scott

    Comment

    • sailtravis
      Forum Newbie
      • Sep 2005
      • 13
      • Wimberley, Texas
      • BT-3100

      #3
      Thanks for the heads up. I bought the last two at the Bee Caves store in the Austin Area. Really needed them.
      Rusty

      Comment

      • GPA61
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2004
        • 712
        • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
        • BT 3100 & JET JWTS

        #4
        There you go Scott. Be sure you tell them it is a non-stock item.
        Attached Files
        Claudio

        Comment

        • ScottJ
          Forum Newbie
          • Sep 2003
          • 65
          • SoCal, USA.

          #5
          Thanks, Claudio!!!

          I took in a copy of your receipt to my local store and walked out with a Delta 50-345 mobile base. Relatively painless process, since your receipt was so current and relatively close to my store.

          ...Scott
          Last edited by ScottJ; 04-24-2007, 11:51 PM.

          Comment

          • twilson
            Forum Newbie
            • Jan 2006
            • 18
            • .

            #6
            Went by my local Lowes (Greensboro, NC) today at lunch time and saw that they had moved their remaining stock of these mobile bases to the clearance table. I bought one for $29.99. They had (2) remaining.

            Comment

            • Greg in Maryland
              Established Member
              • Nov 2006
              • 250
              • Montgomery Village, Maryland
              • BT3100

              #7
              Thank you Claudio!

              I have been eyeing this thing for a while, but $60 plus tax is a bit more than I wanted to pay. Using your receipt worked like a charm.

              One question to those more experienced than myself, what is the best material to use for the rails? The instructions call for "hardwood." I would estimate that I'll put a 100 to 150 pound drill press on the base.

              Thanks.

              Greg

              Comment

              • GPA61
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2004
                • 712
                • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
                • BT 3100 & JET JWTS

                #8
                Hi Greg,
                I used mine for the drill press also. Since it is such a short base I used pine for the rails. Mine is a pretty big drill press too, weighs about the same as yours. Now if you were going to use if for a heavy saw with considerably longer rails, I'd use the hard wood.

                Only time will tell if it will hold up, but I don't foresee a problem.
                Claudio

                Comment

                Working...