• Show
Clear All
  • Jeffrey Schronce
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • York, PA, USA.

Amazon - 20% off Drill and Saw Accessories

Ok, here you go. Back in the saddle.

20% off over 2,000 drill and saw accessories. There is a ton of stuff here, miter gauges, bits, blades (nothing as good as Hitachi 55% off last month), all kinds of saw accessories, etc. There are good deals to be found. 20% off it taken off the price show during check out.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pe_13030...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
  • Ken Massingale
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Liberty, SC, USA.
    • Ridgid TS3650

Good to see you back in 'Jeff Mode'.. Feeling better?

Comment

• p8ntblr
      • Jan 2007
      • So Cal
      • Craftsman 22114

Yah that's the deal I (and many others) used to get the incra V27 or 1000SE last 2 weeks. In my case I ended getting both because the 1000SE came about after the V27. The 2000 model is also on sale and surprisingly at a lower price than the 1000SE but I haven't seen too many reviews of that one so I went with the safer bet. I also ended up getting the Irwin Laser guide and a set of Milwaukee bits.

I now wish I had gotten more Hitachi blades last month.
      -Paul

Comment

• perpetualapprentice
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2004
        • SoCal

drill doctor

The Drill Dr. 750X is on this deal and would check out at $100. There is also a $15 rebate coupon for this and other models on the drill doctor web site (valid through 4/30). Other online sellers are promoting the coupon. Any ideas why Amazon isn't or any reasons why it can't be used here? I'm thinking the coupon's fine print refers to their in-house online sales, not third parties.

Drill Doc on Amazon

Rebate form (pdf)

Comment

Working...