Possible saw blade deal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #1

    Possible saw blade deal

    The link below is a couple of weeks old but may still be of some use. If I needed a table saw blade I would give this a look. He had the same sort of deal last year and everybody seemed pleased with the products.http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthr...lapsed&sb=5&o=
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • theminor
    Established Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 119
    • Dalton, GA
    • BT3100

    #2
    Yes, I got one of the Opticut z80s for my RAS. A VERY nice blade so far. This is really a great deal!
    My Site

    Comment

    • Knottscott
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • 3815
      • Rochester, NY.
      • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

      #3
      Originally posted by theminor
      Yes, I got one of the Opticut z80s for my RAS. A VERY nice blade so far. This is really a great deal!
      I agree...great deal! Very, very tough to beat for the price. I've tried 4 of them and all have been very good performers....especially the 10" 24T FTG TK ripper for $10...great choice for a ripper, and an excellent match for the BT and other sub-3hp saws.
      Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

      Comment

      Working...