• Thom2
    Resident BT3Central Research Ass.
    • Jan 2003
    • Stevens, PA, USA.
    • Craftsman 22124

A Subtle Reminder

Originally posted by BT3Central registration page
    Rules regarding links to 3rd Party Sites
    Due to the nature of BT3Central Forums it is common for members to post links to other sites, many of them with items for sale. The Bargain Alerts forum was created specifically for this purpose. Upon posting any link to any 3rd party site you agree that as the poster, you do not stand to make any financial gain by posting the link. This rule is applicable to all posts, articles and reviews forum-wide, not just in the Alerts section.
    BT3Central Forums also has "Partner agreements" with select vendors that allows them the right to post links to their sites or links to 3rd party sites selling their product whenever they wish to extend special consideration to BT3Central Forums members. Any individual or company wishing to become an official BT3Central Forums Partner may direct inquiries to: Sam Conder
    BT3Central Forums is funded by both member donations and various "affiliates greements". Be aware that BT3Central Forums reserves the right, and actively exercises that right to automatically alter links to 3rd party sites to include BT3Central Forums's affiliate id.
    The owners of BT3Central Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Hopefully this is all I'll need to say on this subject
    Last edited by Thom2; 03-22-2007, 01:55 PM.
    If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'
    **one and only purchaser of a BT3C official thong**
  • Alex Franke
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2007
    • Chapel Hill, NC
    • Ryobi BT3100

Hey Thom,

Can you address signatures?

I usually include a link to my (mostly unrelated) personal site, and a tool on my site that can be used to build Amazon links that give referral credit back to BT3Central. The site probably has only a few percent overlap, but is monetized with Google ads and some Amazon links.

I've removed both of them for the time being...

Thanks!
    -Alex
    online at http://www.theFrankes.com
    while ( !( succeed = try() ) ) ;
    "Life is short, Art long, Occasion sudden and dangerous, Experience deceitful, and Judgment difficult." -Hippocrates

Comment

• Thom2
      Resident BT3Central Research Ass.
      • Jan 2003
      • Stevens, PA, USA.
      • Craftsman 22124

Originally posted by Alex Franke
      Can you address signatures?
      That's already been rattling around in my head, I'll get back to you on that as I'll have to think it over a little more and discuss it with Sam.

Originally posted by Alex Franke
      I usually include a link to my (mostly unrelated) personal site, and a tool on my site that can be used to build Amazon links that give referral credit back to BT3Central. The site probably has only a few percent overlap, but is monetized with Google ads and some Amazon links.

I've removed both of them for the time being...
      THANK YOU!
      If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'
      **one and only purchaser of a BT3C official thong**

Comment

• johnk
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2009

Will follow the rules

Comment

Working...