Need basic drill bits? 29pc @ $7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • davidtu
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 708
    • Seattle, WA
    • BT3100

    #1

    Need basic drill bits? 29pc @ $7

    Here's a set that seems pretty hard to beat for the money. I've received them and tho I haven't tried 'em out yet they certainly look good and come in a decent metal box.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...342606-8740410

    (changed title for clarity)
    Last edited by davidtu; 03-04-2007, 06:33 PM.
    Never met a bargain I didn't like.
  • lcm1947
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 1490
    • Austin, Texas
    • BT 3100-1

    #2
    That's the extra same set I have and have had for about 3 years now and it's well worth $29.00. I paid either $49.00 or $59.00 sorry can't remember at Lowes and while maybe not as good as some expensive sets it's certainly worth the price.
    May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

    Comment

    • davidtu
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 708
      • Seattle, WA
      • BT3100

      #3
      Just to be clear, the set is $7!

      (NOT $29! -- its 29 pieces)
      Never met a bargain I didn't like.

      Comment

      • Alex Franke
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 2641
        • Chapel Hill, NC
        • Ryobi BT3100

        #4
        Alas, it looks like they're out of stock now....
        online at http://www.theFrankes.com
        while ( !( succeed = try() ) ) ;
        "Life is short, Art long, Occasion sudden and dangerous, Experience deceitful, and Judgment difficult." -Hippocrates

        Comment

        Working...