Hitachi 12in dual bev compnd sliding miter saw $439 shipped!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Istvan
    Established Member
    • Jul 2003

Hitachi 12in dual bev compnd sliding miter saw $439 shipped!!

Amazon has the Hitachi C12LSH 15 Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter saw with Laser Guide and Digital Bevel Display for $399 with $39 shipping.
    If I didn't have my Makita LS1013...

Special Offer: For a limited time, purchase $250 of Hitachi tools from Amazon.com, and we will e-mail you a promotional certificate for $50 off any future Hitachi tools purchase from our store.

Special Offer: Use promotional claim code SCREWGUN at checkout to get a Black & Decker LI3000 cordless screwdriver with internal lithium battery worth $34.99 free when you purchase $150 or more of any of thousands of qualifying tools.
    Last edited by Istvan; 02-26-2007, 12:44 PM.
  • Thalermade
    • Dec 2002
    • Ohio
    • BT 3000

Let's see, my niece gave me a $25 Amazon GC for Christmas.

My wife said she would understand if I had to spend a little money in order to buy something I really wanted.

Guess this is a no brainer......

I have been waiting for Lowes to close this saw out for $125 like the Drill Press and Bandsaw.

Russ

Comment

• autiger1
      • Jan 2003
      • Tampa, Florida, USA.

I wanted to thank you for this post. I couldn't pass up a slider for $399. I'll be selling my DW706 here shortly. I received the saw yesterday....man it is heavy. Perfect for my application, but God help anyone who buys it to move from site to site.

Thanks Again!

Tom

Comment

• Pakaderm
        Established Member
        • Jan 2004

Back up to $599.

-Pakaderm

Comment

• p8ntblr
          • Jan 2007
          • So Cal
          • Craftsman 22114

Originally posted by autiger1
          I wanted to thank you for this post. I couldn't pass up a slider for $399. I'll be selling my DW706 here shortly. I received the saw yesterday....man it is heavy. Perfect for my application, but God help anyone who buys it to move from site to site.

Thanks Again!

Tom
          I have a DW708 and a MSUV makes it a breeze to move. I could see huge problems if you needed to load it to a truck.
          -Paul

Comment

• Cheeky
            • Nov 2006
            • westchester cty, new york
            • Ridgid TS2400LS

Originally posted by autiger1

Thanks Again!

Tom
            i sold that same Hitachi slider when i got my makita 12" slider on amazon for 46 bucks.

the slider is cool, because you can basically have the saw against the wall and still slide it, but it's awfully big. it's really a cool saw, but it's big and heavy. makes my makita seem like a 10" regular cms.

i suggest picking up the MSUV for 99 bucks, while it's still on sale. it was actaully easier mounting the Hitachi to it than my makita.
            Pete

Comment

Working...