X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whitedogone
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2006

19.2 volt Porter Cable cordless drill less than $75.00 @ Lowes

It's the same drill they had for $99.00 @ X-mas time. In the local store they had 2 left that were marked down to less than $75.00 WDO
  • Zenaca
    Established Member
    • Nov 2006
    • Idaho

Has anyone purchased one of these for this price? I went into the local store and they looked it up in the computer and showed me 2 prices the $99 and the $74.25 but they would not sell me one for the 75 unless i had a reciept from someone elses purchase. The guy said it was sort of weird because it usually only shows one price.
    Should i have asked for the store manager to get the price they showed me in the computer?

Comment

• Ken Massingale
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Liberty, SC, USA.
      • Ridgid TS3650

I got one for $65 with a print out of the previous discussion here. When it stops pouring rain I will get to the shop and grab my receipt and scan it for you.

Comment

• Ken Massingale
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Liberty, SC, USA.
        • Ridgid TS3650

Here you are Zenaca:
        Email or PM me if the size correction on this site makes it unusable after printing.
        You will love the PC drill.
        ken

Click image for larger version

Name:	PC Drill Receipt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	780510

Originally posted by Zenaca
        Has anyone purchased one of these for this price? I went into the local store and they looked it up in the computer and showed me 2 prices the $99 and the $74.25 but they would not sell me one for the 75 unless i had a reciept from someone elses purchase. The guy said it was sort of weird because it usually only shows one price.
        Should i have asked for the store manager to get the price they showed me in the computer?

Comment

• Woody
          Established Member
          • May 2003
          • USA.

My store has no PC drills. They must be discontinuing.
          Michael
          Central Virginia

"Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in boat and drink beer all day."

Comment

• Ken Massingale
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2002
            • Liberty, SC, USA.
            • Ridgid TS3650

Michael,
            At the local store the PC's weren't on the display with the other brands. They were tucked away on the end of an aisle still in the boxes, others were stored on the top shelf in the hardware section. Ask them to check their computer.
            k

Comment

• woodworker1
              Forum Newbie
              • Nov 2006

I just picked one up in the Birmingham, Inverness store. It rang up $80 and change. I showed the receipt and they honored the $65.00 price.

Thanks for the post of the receipt, Ken.

john lawson

Comment

• Zenaca
                Established Member
                • Nov 2006
                • Idaho

I went back to the Lowes today and now they had the $74.25 prices posted on the drills.

So i picked up 2 and went to the cashier and gave her the copy of the reciept and she read it as $63 i told her it actually said $65 she said it was ok then i gave her my moving in cupon for 10% off, she rang it up and.

Got 2 for $113 instead of $99 apiece took them out to the truck and went back in and looked up the tool guy that gave me a hard time earlier in the week , showed him the reciept and told him to bite me and left!

Comment

Working...