• Show
Clear All
  • footprintsinconc
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
    • BT3100

50% sale at Sears

the link is below that list all the departments and the items on sale.

tools has 5 items, clamps is the only items that i am going to get. 12" one hand clamp for 10 bucks.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/dpp.d...seBVCookie=Yes

well that its, enjoy!
    • Jul 2004
    • Twin Cities, MN
    • Jet JTAS10 Cabinet Saw

I have 2x 18" Craftsman quick-grip like clamps that look like that one. I'm not sure if it's the exact same style, but it looks like it.

These were given to me a few years ago when I was just getting into this hobby and had clamps as a suggested Christmas present. If these are the same, I like them better than any of the actual Quick-Grip brand clamps I own. Worth at least taking a look at Sears.

Comment

• Garasaki
      • Sep 2006

Those clamps are really really nice

Especially for 10 bucks.

When exactly does this sale take place?? EDIT Neeeeeeeeevermind
      Last edited by Garasaki; 02-19-2007, 10:50 AM.
      -John

"Look, I can't surrender without orders. I mean they emphasized that to me particularly. I don't know exactly why. The guy said "Blake, never surrender without checking"
      -Henry Blake

Comment

• drunkcat
        Established Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Elgin IL
        • BTK

I picked up two of these last night and received a coupon printed with my reciept for $5 off a $20 purchase in the tool dept. Only valid the 1st weekend of March. Adds to the deal a bit more. The clamps look pretty good; I was suprised to see they were manufactured in Slovika.
        Last edited by drunkcat; 02-20-2007, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• zahndok
          Forum Newbie
          • Jun 2004

Did you buy them in store or is it online only and then in store pickup?

Comment

• drunkcat
            Established Member
            • Sep 2004
            • Elgin IL
            • BTK

In store purchase.

Comment

• Ed62
              The Full Monte
              • Oct 2006
              • NW Indiana
              • BT3K

There are a few good deals there, but if you look through the tools department, you'll probably be disappointed. I saw a ton of things with a discount of 5% or less. Several were around the 10% range, but that's not much of a deal either.

Ed
              Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• LarryG
                The Full Monte
                • May 2004
                • Off The Back
                • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

After plowing through the web listings, on the way home last night I stopped by my local Sears store and was surprised to see an across-the-board 20% discount on open stock hand tools. I used to opportunity to buy two box-end wrenches to replace ones I somehow managed to misplace over the years, and a single combo in a size I'd never owned but had been needing.

Downside is, I think this may have been part of the Presidents Day sale, which ends today (Tuesday, 02/20/07).
                Larry

Comment

Working...