Clear All
  • glenns5900
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2007
    • Longmont CO
    • Mao Shan TSC10L

B&D BDL170 Self Leveling Laser $19.95 at Target

---- UPDATE 3-31-07

Just went by Target and they are closing out these laser levels at $9.95 each. A month ago I checked they were $19.95. A good bargain! Guess I should have waited.
    -----

I was at Target in Longmont CO last week picking up some coat hangers and went by the tool department. I found the Black & Decker Bullseye BDL170 self leveling laser on sale for $19.95 (about 30-50% off the regular price). It normally sells for $30 at Home Depot and Lowes. Amazon has it listed for about $40 with the correct description but the picture is of a jigsaw blade. I even got a chance to try it out tonight on a project of hanging an extra wire shelf in my daughters closet. It has a bracket that has a pop out pin that you just push into the drywall at the level you want to mark. It leaves just a small pin hole. Then you just stick the level to the bracket. It has a magnet in the back of it that connects the two. You can also use those 3M command strips to attach the bracket to the wall (not included).
    Last edited by glenns5900; 04-01-2007, 02:06 PM. Reason: Price update
    ------------
    Don't do anything in life that would cause the minister to have to lie at your funeral.
  • glenns5900
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2007
    • Longmont CO
    • Mao Shan TSC10L

UPDATED 3-31-07

Price has now been reduced from $19.95 to $9.95. Guess I should have waited. This is a good deal!

Glenn
    ------------
    Don't do anything in life that would cause the minister to have to lie at your funeral.

Comment

• Ozzie
      Established Member
      • Mar 2005
      • Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.

If you have the receipt and it is around 30 days since you bought it, go back and ask for a price adjustment. They usually will be good enough to give you one.

If not, and you still have the receipt, go buy one at the lower price. Then go back to customer service and return it unopened with your old receipt. You're not cheating them, only getting the price adjustment you should be intitled to.
      Ozzie

Comment

Working...