• Show
Clear All
  • tbarn
    Established Member
    • Jun 2004
    • PA, USA.
    • BT3100

Bosch CS20 for $99 at homedepot

I just got the Bosch CS20 circular saw at Home depot on sale for $99.
    It looks to be a nice saw.
    It does not come with a power cord so you have to drop another $10 on the purchase but then you at least get a nice long cord.
    Or you can use a cord you already have as long as it is 12ga.
  • mikebanks
    Established Member
    • Jul 2004
    • lowell, ma, USA.
    • 2 BT3000 and 2 Delta 34-400's

I have one.

I bought one about a year ago.

I paid about $150ish.

But it had a bent baseplate. It is plastic and just make sure it is straight before you make your first cut into nice plywood.

Ordered a new part from E-replacement parts with good success.

Mike
    Maybe...........

Comment

• 10sCoachRick
      Established Member
      • Jan 2007
      • Austin, TX

After using a friend's, I really wanted that saw and HD had them $139-$15 during a Bosch Rep/demo day BUT all INCLUDED a 12ga cord(12'--?? not sure) and showed a picture on the front of the box. I've got plenty of suitable cords but liked the idea of another included. Managed to pass on the saw when I scored the 18v Bluecore 6 pak for $399. THEN, around Christmas, HD had a Makita 15 amp saw for $99 BUT, I went for the Milwaukee 6390 with tilt-loc handle(also 15 amp) when they lowered the price and with a coupon, I picked it up for $89+tax. I still sits in the box since I haven't cut anything nice enough to warrant this saw--still using the old B&D.

It haven't looked at the Bosch since picking up my Milwaukee but mayhaps your HD still has one with the cord included in the box.
      Last edited by 10sCoachRick; 02-10-2007, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Independence, MO, USA.
        • bt3100

I believe the borgs still sell the one with the cords. The refurbished ones, normally sell without, from what I´ve seen. They are a good saw and I own and used one, before going back left blade. I just wish they had a brake. There was a recall on them and that is the reason there were so many refurbs.
        She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

Working...