Rockler self centering bits on sale. $9.99

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ryan.s
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 785
    • So Cal
    • Ridgid TS3650

    #1

    Rockler self centering bits on sale. $9.99

    http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...er=insty%20bit

    More than 50% off.
  • ryan.s
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 785
    • So Cal
    • Ridgid TS3650

    #2
    Went to go pick some up today but they don't go on sale in stores until Monday even though they are on sale online.

    Comment

    • p8ntblr
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 921
      • So Cal
      • Craftsman 22114

      #3
      looks good. I'll be getting one Monday as well. thanks for the heads up
      -Paul

      Comment

      • skamath
        Established Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 171
        • san diego, ca
        • BT3100, 22124

        #4
        i bought these earlier when they went on sale for a similar price. haven't used them yet, but they look to be of very good quality. made in usa too.

        Comment

        • ryan.s
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 785
          • So Cal
          • Ridgid TS3650

          #5
          Does anyone know if the drill bit itself can be replaced? I accidentally broke the bit on the smallest one by knocking over the drill with the bit in it. I tried to unscrew the hex nut but it wouldn't budge. I already have a set and am planning to pick up another on monday but I figure it woiuld still be nice to be able to replace the bit.

          Thanks

          Comment

          • thrytis
            Senior Member
            • May 2004
            • 552
            • Concord, NC, USA.
            • Delta Unisaw

            #6
            Originally posted by ryan.s
            Does anyone know if the drill bit itself can be replaced? I accidentally broke the bit on the smallest one by knocking over the drill with the bit in it. I tried to unscrew the hex nut but it wouldn't budge. I already have a set and am planning to pick up another on monday but I figure it woiuld still be nice to be able to replace the bit.

            Thanks
            Replacement bits are shown on the same page. Just scroll down some more.
            Eric

            Comment

            • jhart
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2004
              • 1715
              • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
              • BT3100

              #7
              Have had this set for a couple of years and it works very well.

              As for replacing the drill bit, it's almost as cheap to just buy the whole set as an individual bit these days.

              Just my .02
              Joe
              "All things are difficult before they are easy"

              Comment

              Working...