X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike4850
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2005

Any Harbor Freight Coupons Out There?

Need to pickup a needle scraper and would like to get it for a discount. I guess we sorta got spoiled with all the previous coupons and now they are as frequent anymore. Any help is better than none at all.
  • windwalker
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2006

No..Haven't seen any for a while. They should be having a sidewalk sale fairly soon. I remember seeing a 2007 schedule on a plastic bag. Maybe you can find the schedule on the website. If I find a coupon in a mailing, I'll scan a PDF of it and post.

Comment

• Bob Webb
      Established Member
      • Feb 2003
      • Garland, TX.

Originally posted by mike4850
      Need to pickup a needle scraper and would like to get it for a discount. I guess we sorta got spoiled with all the previous coupons and now they are as frequent anymore. Any help is better than none at all.
      Look in my post entitled "HF Dust Collector for $169". There is a 20% coupon there.

Good Luck,

Bob

Comment

• blockerb

will this work?

maybe I'm just being stupid but won't the bar code on the coupon prevent it from being used multiple times if it's printed from this site? Has anyboby used a coupon posted here before?

Comment

• jziegler
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2005
          • Salem, NJ, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3100

The HF barcodes aren't for single use coupons like some at HD or Lowes. But, the problem can be that the original web pages usually have an image below that part of the coupon with an expiration date, which is coded in the bar code. So, when it gets scanned, it will come up as not valid. Some store have reportedly taken them anyway, manually entering them. YMMV.

Jim

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2005
            • York, PA, USA.

See my newly posted 15% off post in Bargin Alerts.

Comment

Working...