• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bfrikken
    • Apr 2005
    • Michigan, USA.
    • BT-3100

18 gallon rubbermaid totes 3.33 apiece HD

try this out. Time to start organizing the garage.. THese seem to be the right size to carry around for different "jobs" around the house.

http://homedepot.shoplocal.com/homed...061228-T122806
  • mpauly
    Established Member
    • Apr 2006
    • NJ

If you don't mind the red and green christmas theme, they have them at Target for under $3. I'm pretty sure they are also rubbermaid, but not 100%.

Comment

• SARGE..g-47

Morning BF..

Got a ton of those things for storage in my half basment.. everything from seasonal clothes.. holiday ornamention.. keep-sakes.. etc... etc.. gets stored in them as they are a cut above the old card-board box which deteriates over time method. Indispensible.

And keeping with a WW theme.. I have four of them with scrap shorts stood vertically sitting beside the wood-rack in that same 1/2 basement. My lovely makes me refer to it as her 1/2 basement storage area. She just has to manuever around the wood rack, boxes of shorts, paint and supplies including ladders, electrical and plumbing supplies, the low-boy assembly table and glue racks and the workbench in the center for shapening to get to "her storage area". But it's "her storage area" cause she's the boss and momma didn't raise a stupid son. Yep....... "Her storage area"! he..... he................

Regards...

Comment

• bfrikken
        • Apr 2005
        • Michigan, USA.
        • BT-3100

I went this morning after posting this, and picked up 10. They had lids as well, which I know is not always the case on these types of deals. Very nice, I must say.

Comment

Working...