• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffrey Schronce
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • York, PA, USA.

$10 GC on $100 & Free Shipping Woodcraft

Whether you're a seasoned artisan or a novice enthusiast, shop Woodcraft for expert advice, unbeatable prices, superior brands, and a woodworking experience like no other. Explore our vast selection of premium wood, tools, and accessories, meticulously curated to fuel your passion for creating timeless pieces.
  • autiger1
    • Jan 2003
    • Tampa, Florida, USA.

Jeff - here are two other woodcraft coupon codes:

Should be good for $5 off $50 purchase or $15 off $100 immediately...free shipping too!

Comment

• wesf
      Forum Newbie
      • Mar 2006

They also have a $10 gift card with a purchase of $100 or more. Just placed an order of $100.16 and was not aware of these codes. Called there customer service and they applied the code, however it only gave me $5 off, but I am still getting the $10 gift card. Oh well, have to purchase another item from them after Christmas... Thanks for the info on the codes.

Comment

• THyman
        Established Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Are these codes only good for internet sales?
        War Eagle!

Comment

• Stormbringer
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2005
          • Floral Park, NY
          • Bosch 4000

Originally posted by THyman
          Are these codes only good for internet sales?
          Not trying to be a wiseguy Thyman, but how else could you use them? I don't think, nor have I ever seen, anybody tell a code to the person working the register and have it entered for a discount. I would think they would require a hard copy of anything offering a discount, for record keeping purposes if nothing else.

Usually on the web they allow you to enter a discount code during the checkout process.

Maybe phone orders? But whenever I try to submit a discount code they ask where I got it from. I have no idea where these came from so I would stick to ordering over the web.

My apologies if I misunderstood you,
          Greg

Comment

• DonHo
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2004
            • Shawnee, OK, USA.
            • Craftsman 21829

I have a card from WoodCraft that's good for $5 off $50 or $15 off $100 and it has the code 10161 on it. I think you have to have the card and surrender it with the purchase but it might be worth a try to use the codes at the store.

DonHo
            Don

Comment

• steve-norrell
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2006
              • The Great Land - Alaska
              • BT3100-1

I have used the discounts both for internet sales and purchases by phone from the store in Eugene (which has always provided excellent service). The discounts are useful for offsetting the obscene shipping and handling costs imposed on those of us who live in the non-contiguous states.

However, free shipping to the Great Land and Hawaii is a myth. If you read the fine print, free shipping deals never apply to Alaska and to those islands in the middle of the Pacific.

I think that is because of the intense jealousy of those who have to live somewhere else . . . . .

Comment

• Thalermade
                • Dec 2002
                • Ohio
                • BT 3000

I printed out the order form of what I wanted to buy from the internet with the included the $5 discount and showed it to the guy at Woodcraft. I had to write in the 10161 as it disappeared in the printing process. He consulted with another employee, typed the number in and $5 was deducted. It is always worth a try.

Comment

Working...