• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeffrey Schronce
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • York, PA, USA.

Jet Clamp "Kit" Rockler - $89

http://www.rockler.com/retail/flyer/Dec06/12.cfm?

Note the Jet clamp kit on the bottom of the page. Reg $159.99 on sale for $89.99. (2) 24s and (2) 40s and 1 block set.
  • Stormbringer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Floral Park, NY
    • Bosch 4000

jeff,

Any chance this is available online or via phone order? I'm nowhere near a rockler.

Thanks,
    Greg

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?t=25085

Comment

• JTimmons
      • Feb 2005
      • Denver, CO.
      • Grizzly 1023SLX, Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by Stormbringer
      jeff,

Any chance this is available online or via phone order? I'm nowhere near a rockler.

Thanks,
      Greg
      I was actually in there Sunday and was handed this flyer. Looking at the bottom it says, "offers valid at retail stores only."

I'd offer to pick it up for you, but I am going to miss it altogether with having to work.
      "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."
      -- Johnny Carson

Comment

• Stormbringer
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Floral Park, NY
        • Bosch 4000

Originally posted by JTimmons
        I was actually in there Sunday and was handed this flyer. Looking at the bottom it says, "offers valid at retail stores only."

I'd offer to pick it up for you, but I am going to miss it altogether with having to work.
        Thanks for the offer JT, but I just called and ordered two sets for $89. I simply told her that I'm not near any rockler and wanted to know if I could take advantage of the sale online. She told me to order it at regular price and put a note in the comment box that it is from the Holiday flyer for $89 and they'll honor it even though it says "in store special only". I asked her how soon I could order them on Friday (three day sale only) and she said she would put it through now before they sell out. I thought that was pretty nice.

EDIT: Found my code for free shipping (It's on the back cover of your Rockler catalog)

Total for the four 24 inchers, four 40 inchers, eight bench dogs, and eight setup blocks + tax = $194. (Reg price with tax and shipping = $358)

So if you can't get there and you want 'em, try calling Friday morning.

Greg.
        Last edited by Stormbringer; 11-23-2006, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• JTimmons
          • Feb 2005
          • Denver, CO.
          • Grizzly 1023SLX, Ryobi BT3100

Well glad to hear it, that is pretty nice of them. There were some other things I was looking at in that flyer, thanks for the heads up!
          "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."
          -- Johnny Carson

Comment

• agent511
            Established Member
            • Jun 2005
            • Philadelphia
            • TS3650

Stormbringer - I want to give this a try w/ free shipping. I also live nowhere near a store. I threw away Nov catalogue. I have sept and oct catalogues - no mention of free shipping. Do you have the free shipping codes? thanks.
            darksider

Comment

• Stormbringer
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2005
              • Floral Park, NY
              • Bosch 4000

Originally posted by agent511
              Stormbringer - I want to give this a try w/ free shipping. I also live nowhere near a store. I threw away Nov catalogue. I have sept and oct catalogues - no mention of free shipping. Do you have the free shipping codes? thanks.
              Secret Agent Man,

PM sent.

Greg

Comment

• JJO
                Established Member
                • Jul 2004
                • Illinois, USA.

Got one kit today @ Rockler in Schaumberg, Ill on Golf Rd. Haven't opened up but I like the Clutch action on the Jet clamps I tested @ the store. Good value methinks...They had plenty.
                jerry

Comment

• Al Garay
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Dec 2003
                  • Seattle, WA, USA.

I went there looking for a miter gauge. I ended up buying this kit. I really like the trigger mechanism, makes it easier to adjust than the Bessey K clamps. Had a very substantial feel.

Jet hit the target very well with the features and price. I'm tempted to get another set.

Comment

• agent511
                    Established Member
                    • Jun 2005
                    • Philadelphia
                    • TS3650

The mail order did not work out. They wouldn't do both free shipping and match the store price. The overall price, with tax, was $107. I think when Amazon runs sales, I can do better, and that is free shipping and no tax, so I cancelled my order and I'll wait for Amazon.
                    darksider

Comment

Working...