New BT3100 in box........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eezlock
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 997
    • Charlotte,N.C.
    • BT3100

    #1

    New BT3100 in box........

    If anyone is interested, I found a NEW in the BOX with plastic cover still
    on the box... a BT3100 for $239.20 at Home Depot in Gastonia, N.C. store.
    HD store # 3606 2870 E. Franlikn Blvd. Gastonia,N.C. 28056
    phone # (704) 865-9532. A good deal waiting for someone for sure! eezlock
  • ssmith1627
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 704
    • Corryton, TN, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #2
    Gastonia ???

    GASTONIA ??

    What the heck you doing in my home town ?? haha

    I live in Knoxville now but I grew up there. Class of '86 from Ashbrook high school.

    Small world !

    Steve

    Comment

    • eezlock
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 997
      • Charlotte,N.C.
      • BT3100

      #3
      Gastonia?

      Hey Steve,
      I was over there yesterday doing a rekey job for a real estate customer/agent and stopped by there to pick up some biscuits for the new Dewalt jointer I bought. Was looking around and noticed the BT3100,
      sitting on the floor and thought that I would post a notice about it, if anyone was interested, some people say they are having a hard time finding them,
      it is good when you can find things like that once in a while. I try to pass
      the info. on when I come across it, hopefully if someone needs it they could get it and really start putting it to work. Like most HD stores, they are in limited amounts or non-existant anymore,it seems. HD always has the BT10,
      BT20's but rarely the Bt3100. eezlock

      Comment

      • ssmith1627
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 704
        • Corryton, TN, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3100

        #4
        I've done the same here -- for Knoxville -- about which stores still had BT3100's in stock. That ended about 2 months ago now. Display models gone now too.

        Still funny to see someone mention Gastonia. Totally off topic but when my mom was a kid and they would go to the beach they would tell people they were from Charlotte. No one back then wanted to be FROM Gastonia -- for a while there it had the highest per capita murder rate of anywhere in the U.S. ! haha

        Steve

        Comment

        • Russianwolf
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2004
          • 3152
          • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
          • One of them there Toy saws

          #5
          Originally from Rock Hill, I dated a girl who lived in Gastonia.
          Mike
          Lakota's Dad

          If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.

          Comment

          Working...