Ap1300 (stl Area) $150

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fiasco
    Established Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 144

    #1

    Ap1300 (stl Area) $150

    HD display model never used
    STL area pickup only
    $150
  • stlmacgeek
    Forum Newbie
    • Jul 2006
    • 16
    • BT3100, is there anything else? :)

    #2
    Which HD in St. Louis?

    Thanks,
    Kevin
    in St. Louis

    Comment

    • fiasco
      Established Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 144

      #3
      The HD off of 170 and Olive had two left and I bought them both. As far as I know no HD's have any left in STL (at least a 25 mile radius from my house/fenton anyway) cause I called a lot of HD's before I hit one with an AP1300 left.

      The second AP1300 I bought is for sale and is currently on Ebay. The first I'm using right now and it works great - no snipe. I've ripped down 2 12" x 1" x 10' rough cut oak boards into 2" x 3/4" x 32" strips and it works flawlessly.

      Ebay Item #: 320048644936

      Auction Title: Ryobi AP1300 Bench Planer
      Auction Ends: Nov 17 7:35PM CST (today)
      Current bid: $142.50

      Link
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4936&rd=1&rd=1
      Last edited by fiasco; 11-16-2006, 10:38 PM.

      Comment

      • fiasco
        Established Member
        • Nov 2006
        • 144

        #4
        If that ebay link doesn't work try this one.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4936&rd=1&rd=1

        Comment

        • ssmith1627
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2005
          • 704
          • Corryton, TN, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3100

          #5
          I'd be interested if you were willing to ship it.

          I wish I could locate one around here. You can't call and check with Home Depot because they're using the same SKU # for both the 1300 and 1301. So you ask about the 1300 and they show it in stock but it's really the 1301. So I'll have to drive from place to place to check it out.

          Have a 10% coupon for HD so will probably end up with the 1301 for $180.

          Steve

          Comment

          • fiasco
            Established Member
            • Nov 2006
            • 144

            #6
            you can still call HD. Just specifically tell them to LOOK AT THE TAG ON THE BOX or display model NOT THE SKU. That's how I found mine.

            Comment

            Working...