• Show
Clear All
  • Jeffrey Schronce
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • York, PA, USA.

Delta Hybrid Tablesaw - $450

Delta 36-715 - Hybrid Cabinet Table Saw

Here is the owners manual (shows Biesemeyer fence option on the manual - these saws have T2 fences):

http://media.ptg-online.com/media/dm...9-11-12-04.pdf

Ok, I have 8 of these. I will be picking them up Monday 11/13/06 outside of Philadelphia. The price per unit will be $450 no tax. I will be able to deliver some of these depending upon your location. Delivery will be $50 for the first unit, $25 for each additional ($50 would be the max, if you are close by someone else or near the route it would be less). Of course I will have mileage limitations and will need to be able to hit all spots in 1 day/night. I am figuring area to include Philly, central NJ, Baltimore, Harrisburg, York, maybe even out to State College. As long as I can make a rational trip out of it I will consider it. Otherwise, you can pick the saw up at my residence in York, PA.

These are on first come, first serve. They are all new and come with standard Delta warranties. It is my understanding that these units have a T2 fence. The T2 fence is a T-Style Biesemeyer cloan that is supposed to be pretty solid. It has aluminum faces on the fence versus the Biesemeyer which has baltic birch / laminate face. It is my understanding that these units are complete. I will inspect all units prior to delivery and call if there is anything missing or different prior to delivery. I would prefer cash on delivery but may consider PayPal if fees are paid by buyer.

I would prefer email versus PM. Please use cadreaming01@yahoo.com.
  • mikebanks
    Established Member
    • Jul 2004
    • lowell, ma, USA.
    • 2 BT3000 and 2 Delta 34-400's

You're killing me

I was just in Lancaster, PA about two weeks ago for a wedding.

I stopped by Hollisters Sawmill. Picked up a truckload of cherry.

York is about 7 hour car ride.

I have a HTC fence yet to be installed on my delta contractors saw.

Gotta think about this one.
    Maybe...........

Comment

• Stan
      • Mar 2004
      • Kalispell, MT, USA.
      • BT3100, Delta 36-717

Just had to chime in here... That is one heck of a deal on those saws. I picked up the 36-717 (Bies fence version) last spring and have been enjoying it ever since.

If I was close enough, I'd consider picking up a second one -- just because.
      From the NW corner of Montana.
      http://www.elksigndesigns.com

Comment

• dlminehart
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2003
        • San Jose, CA, USA.

Darn. Wish I lived in Pennsylvania!
        - David

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

• ironhat
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2004
          • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
          • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Jeez, Jeff, how did you manage to find such a deal. I'm having a heart attack here. You are definitely the deal meister - this being retailed at $799, at least that's what it says here http://www.woodezine.com/08_2005/0805_news2.html
          Has anyone hear anything on these? I'll attempt one of my poor searches.
          Later,
          Chiz

INFO: Found on Amazon at $970.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cus...&n=228013&s=hi

but the reviews show an occassional sale in the $540 to $600 range. The only complaints were shipping damage and a couple who needed to adjust the trunnions. Since we know the 'shipper' that's 90% of the complaint eliminated. Gosh, this is less than I paid for my Ridgid 3650 even considering that I would have to buy a mobile base. Arrrgh!!!
          Last edited by ironhat; 11-09-2006, 10:25 PM. Reason: added info
          Blessings,
          Chiz

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2005
            • York, PA, USA.

For you guys emailing me on these, please indicate if you are BT3'er. I put them on Woodnet and SMC, but want to give BT3'ers 1st shot when I start allocating them.

Comment

• hpark2
              Forum Newbie
              • Mar 2006

Once these folks get this one, would they be still BT3ers?

Of course BT3K does have its uses due to the portability.

Hybrid saw weighs in at 375 lb according to Delta.

Comment

• Jeffrey Schronce
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2005
                • York, PA, USA.

These Appear To All Be Spoken For At This Time. Thanks Guys! Hope You Enjoy Them!

Comment

Working...