X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thallikar
    Established Member
    • May 2006

Amazon tools sale - 20% off

Latest code for Amazon is 20% off - JUNETOOL. I am pissed. I just bought so much stuff at 10% off.
  • jwaterdawg
    • Aug 2005
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

Originally posted by thallikar
    Latest code for Amazon is 20% off - JUNETOOL. I am pissed. I just bought so much stuff at 10% off.
    Where did you see this? I haven't seen any reference to a 20% off code, although Amazon is offering 20% off on select tools. Are you saying there is a code for 20% off any tool? I just tried the code above and get nada. Do you have a link to the promotion? Thanks
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.

Comment

• Knottscott
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • Rochester, NY.
      • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Originally posted by thallikar
      Not to worry...they raised most of the prices 50%! The JDS 16002 spun polyester cannister filter with cleaning paddle is an attractive $96 delivered though.
      Last edited by Knottscott; 06-24-2006, 05:43 PM.
      Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• DaveS
        • May 2003
        • Minneapolis,MN

I wouldn't get too excited about the 20% off thing... while, it is a code you need to enter at checkout, there are only about 1165 or so tools that qualify... nothing I was interested in (although I haven't been through all 1165).

Here's a list of all the tools:
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/104-...sort=salesrank

Comment

• DaveS
          • May 2003
          • Minneapolis,MN

well... the big Hitachi router is there, for about $128 shipped...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

And in case you are looking to get some iron, the Delta Industrial 36-731 3 HP Cabinet Saw with 50" Unifence System is on sale for $971.41 - 20%.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

Comment

• thallikar
            Established Member
            • May 2006

Originally posted by jwaterdawg
            Where did you see this? I haven't seen any reference to a 20% off code, although Amazon is offering 20% off on select tools. Are you saying there is a code for 20% off any tool? I just tried the code above and get nada. Do you have a link to the promotion? Thanks
            So, looks like it is not any tool. I did buy the hitachi router last week. That was the one that I was pissed about. I got 10% off last week. With the new code, it is 20% off.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html...19?node=228013

Comment

• Andrew Benedetto
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2003
              • SoCal, USA
              • Unisaw w. 52"Bies,22124CM & BT3K

Call Amazon CS, they will give you credit if the price drops within 30 days
              Andrew

Comment

• perpetualapprentice
                Forum Newbie
                • Mar 2004
                • SoCal

Originally posted by Andrew Benedetto
                Call Amazon CS, they will give you credit if the price drops within 30 days
                Andrew is correct. If you don't feel like calling, do a 'net search for "Amazon price drop 30 days" (w/o quotes) and a number of sites will tell you which links to click in your Amazon account to do it online.

Comment

• MoldnMaker
                  Established Member
                  • Dec 2005
                  • McKenzie, TN, USA.
                  • BT3100-1

Ordered the big green machine

Just ordered the Hitachi M12V router. I got it for $115.99 shipped. I had to call though. I used the 20% and called in to see if I could get the $15 off $125 code from my catalog too. The CS rep was reluctant at first, but eventually adjusted my order by taking the $15 off the list price then applied the 20% code. She said that they were only suppose to apply one code per order, the one with the most value, but if you read the details for the 10% code and the 20% code they both state that they CAN be used in conjunction with other codes. So I really don't see any reason why a person can't get 30% off one of the qualifying items. Yet the $15 off $125 actually does state it can't be combined, but go figure I got that to work. Someone more savy might be able to get the 20% and 10% and get it for $112 shipped. Good luck.
                  "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." by Albert Einstein

Comment

• davidtu
                    • Apr 2006
                    • Seattle, WA
                    • BT3100

Originally posted by DaveS

I can't seem to get this link to show me the whole list... or sometimes any of it... I get either only a couple of pages (3 of 10+... with the rest inaccessible) or I get "No matches found". Are others getting more?

I don't find any mention of 20% off on Amazon or any of the coupon sites and I'm confused by the 2 codes listed above: "JuneTool" and "20offTools0606"... which is it supposed to be or both or what?

Thanks!
                    Never met a bargain I didn't like.

Comment

• jwaterdawg
                      • Aug 2005
                      • Washington, NC USA
                      • JET

"20offtools0606" is the search term you should used to get the list of items that are available for discount.

Once you find something you want, put it in your cart and when you go to check out use the promotion code JUNETOOL.

BTW, probably because of the amount of network traffic the Amazon queries are having trouble showing all the items. Sometimes none will show up, sometimes a few, sometimes all, just keep trying (using the search term above). If there is something specific you want to check you can always go to product page for that item and check to see if it is eligible for JUNETOOL.
                      Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.

Comment

• aksarben1010
                        Forum Newbie
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by DaveS
                        I wouldn't get too excited about the 20% off thing... while, it is a code you need to enter at checkout, there are only about 1165 or so tools that qualify... nothing I was interested in (although I haven't been through all 1165).

Here's a list of all the tools:
                        http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/104-...sort=salesrank

You know whats odd about that list is that it only has about 20 items on it. However, it just tried applying it to the Hitachi router and it worked. Wonder why they are hiding all the tools that it will apply too?

Scott

Comment

• vaking
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 2005
                          • Montclair, NJ, USA.
                          • Ryobi BT3100-1

I just wanted to say that the only review I have seen so far says that the Hitachi newcomer M12V2 is far superior to the older style M12V.
                          http://www.tylertool.com/hitachi37.html
                          I know it is absolutely new and Amazon does not have it yet and it is more expensive (at least for now) and some people here don't like the way it looks. Don't get me wrong - there is an M12V sitting in my table and I am quite happy with it.
                          Alex V

Comment

• MoldnMaker
                            Established Member
                            • Dec 2005
                            • McKenzie, TN, USA.
                            • BT3100-1

Originally posted by vaking
                            I just wanted to say that the only review I have seen so far says that the Hitachi newcomer M12V2 is far superior to the older style M12V.
                            http://www.tylertool.com/hitachi37.html
                            I know it is absolutely new and Amazon does not have it yet and it is more expensive (at least for now) and some people here don't like the way it looks. Don't get me wrong - there is an M12V sitting in my table and I am quite happy with it.
                            Who wrote that description in the link? Reads like it was translated directly from Japanese. "Easy-to-operate variable speed dial on the handle for easy speed adjustment " isn't this a little redundant?

Besides after doing some research I have uncovered evidence that the new Router is an integral part of a conspiracy plot between Hitachi, Apple and Korea to import parts for the Top-Secret Hitachi Super Soldier. They plan to strike while we are distacted with Iraq and the bogus Nuclear threat from Korea. This is a pic of the Hitachi Super Soldier.

Click image for larger version

Name:	whouseHitachi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	779473
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Hitachi-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	779472
                            It is comprised of the following Hitachi tools, M12v router, air compressor, demo hammer, recipricating saw, scms, sander and the new M12v2 router. It also contains an Apple iMac and iPod in order to interface the combat and movement software. The new M12v2 is the head and has a small, but powerful microprocessor imbedded in it; which allows it to interface with the new Razor cellphone. This gives it sight, networking and remote command abilitys along with GPS navigation. The whole thing is powered by their extremely efficient miniature cold fusion reactor hidden inside the air compressor tank. Once assembled these machines are nearly unstoppable.

You have been warned.

Edit : p.s. - the above info is total B.S. and is for entertainment purposes only.

Edit : P.s.s. - the men in black from the stealth helicopter told me to add that.
                            "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." by Albert Einstein

Comment

• thallikar
                              Established Member
                              • May 2006

LOL. Looks like someone has had a lot to smoke out there. Lucky guy.

Comment

Working...