• Show
Clear All
  • buckeye95
    Established Member
    • May 2003
    • Columbus, Ohio.
    • Ridgid TS2400

$99 Dewalt Recon 15-Gauge Finish Nailer - Toolking

Noted this on another forum and thought I would pass it along.

http://www.toolking.com/productinfo.aspx?productID=2148

$99 is sweet for this nailer. Don't own one, but have heard good reviews. Toolking is excellent to work with and offers $8 flat shipping. Bought a similar PC nailer (also reconditioned) from them a few months ago and it looked brand new.
  • skruffy
    Forum Newbie
    • Apr 2006
    • Boston

I've had my eye on that gun for a while now. I have a lot of finish work ahead of me and I'm trying to decide if I really want to do it all with my $30 brad nailer. Actually I know I don't really want to do it with the brad gun, but my tool expenditures have been up there lately

They also have the PC DA250 gun reconditioned for $99, but it is out of stock right now.

Here's a good review in the JLC that covers both of these guns as well as several other 15 guage angled finish nailers: http://www.jlconline.com/cgi-bin/jlc...9ce11c5c5e&p=1

Comment

• davethegolfer
      Forum Newbie
      • Mar 2005

Great Deal

I just got mine and it looks totally new. I already tried it out with 2-1/2" nails in the fence post I use to test my nailers. A great deal since it looks hardly used.

Comment

• ryan.s
        • Feb 2006
        • So Cal
        • Ridgid TS3650

Originally posted by davethegolfer
        I just got mine and it looks totally new. I already tried it out with 2-1/2" nails in the fence post I use to test my nailers. A great deal since it looks hardly used.
        How's the nailer working out for you? Just ordered mine today.

Comment

• scorrpio
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2005
          • Wayne, NJ, USA.

Something weird is going on at Toolking. Yesterday, their N88RH-2MCN was listed as 'refurb' at $180. Their outlet on Amazon, had same model, same price listed as New. I sent an email about the discrepancy, and got a replay that they don't have the refurb, just the new - and today, Toolking's site does not say 'refurb'. Problem is, says nothing on warranty either!!! The warranty on a new tool is 7 year limited. On refurb, it is 1 year. I'll need to find out what the heck is going on.

Comment

• cyberodie
            Forum Newbie
            • Feb 2004
            • Colorado

Question. Has anyone received their nailer yet? I got the first confirmation email when I ordered on 10/3 but nothing since. Email said 2-4 days to process order. Sent an email to their customer service but haven't heard back.

Thanks.

Kevin
            Kevin

Comment

• ryan.s
              • Feb 2006
              • So Cal
              • Ridgid TS3650

I placed my order on 10/2 with standard shipping then left town for a business trip. Not a hundred percent sure but the GF told me I received a package yesterday. I'm guessing it has to be the 15g nail gun from tool king.

Comment

• cyberodie
                Forum Newbie
                • Feb 2004
                • Colorado

Thanks. I did get mine yesterday. Very good condition. One small scratch, otherwise looks brand new. I was suprised by what was described as a heavy duty kit box in the description. It is actually a medium sized yellow and black Dewalt heavy duty nylon denier zippered bag. Large enough to hold another nailer or two in it. Very nice.

Kevin
                Kevin

Comment

• TKsDust
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Feb 2006

Would anyone confirm this gun typical application. I was thinking medium ot large interior trim. I already have a PC 16Ga straight but would like an angled gun. Toolkings description of roof decking, sheathing, and sub floor was not what I was thinking of at 15Ga.

Comment

• ryan.s
                    • Feb 2006
                    • So Cal
                    • Ridgid TS3650

Originally posted by TKsDust
                    Would anyone confirm this gun typical application. I was thinking medium ot large interior trim. I already have a PC 16Ga straight but would like an angled gun. Toolkings description of roof decking, sheathing, and sub floor was not what I was thinking of at 15Ga.
                    I'm not so sure I would use it for the items described by toolking. I would it think it would be more appropriate for trim applications where a straight nailer couldn't get into to.

Comment

Working...