• Show
Clear All
  • LarryG
    The Full Monte
    • May 2004
    • Off The Back
    • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

10% Off Power Tools & Pneumatics at amazon.com

amazon.com has a new promotional code ... JUNESAVTENPT ... for a 10% discount on any purchase of power or pneumatic tools. The way I read the fine print, it's a straight 10% discount, with no minimum purchase; and I don't see a one-use-per-account restriction, either.

Qualifying products must be sold by amazon.com itself, not third-party merchants, and there may be certain items excluded (chainsaws are excluded, for one thing).

Valid June 6-26, 2006.
    Larry
  • PittTrack
    Forum Newbie
    • Apr 2006

Where have all of the $25 off $200 days gone? I'm not even going to think of the glory days with double rebates and the great $80 coupon that they offered. I got $200 (drill & saw) to buy but for a mear 10% off I might wait...I just might have to wait a month

Comment

• Stormbringer
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Floral Park, NY
      • Bosch 4000

Originally posted by PittTrack
      Where have all of the $25 off $200 days gone?
      As long as they they throw one of those weekend bonanzza's every once in a while I'll be a happy camper. $25 off $200 is only 12% discount. A few weeks ago I spent over $900 in a few hours on stuff that was marked down 30%-40% (PC DT Jig, PC Framing nailer, Bessey clamps, Rousseau router lift and plate, digital level, delta mortiser...etc..) AND they allowed you to use the 10% add'l off on the power tool purchases

NB: Maybe about a year ago they had the $25 of $135 deal which was pretty good

Here's to another "Weekend Sale" or another "While Supplies Last Sale" or another "Woodworking Sale" ...etc...

Regards,
      Greg

Comment

• Knottscott
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Rochester, NY.
        • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Yeah...I was kind of partial to the 30% off Freud products plus $75 off $300 purchase combo....

The $80 off $125 was interesting too....
        Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• PittTrack
          Forum Newbie
          • Apr 2006

I'm not complaining about a 10% discount on some pretty rock bottom prices but the deeper the discount the more satisfying it is. I shoulnd't complain since I got in on the Delta X5 jointer deal for $321 (or something close to that) I would just like to get that $75 off the $300 one again. For a while there in Feb or so they were offering killer deals almost every week, I don't know if that was the end of the quarter/FY and they needed to get sales or what but the 10% seems like chump change in comparison. Oh well I'll just leave the drill and circular saw in the cart and wait for em to drop below that $300 total which it is at now.

Comment

Working...