• Show
Clear All
  • Stormbringer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Floral Park, NY
    • Bosch 4000

Originally posted by Dustmight
    The new FT-3000 with above table bit changes and height adjustment is due out very soon.
    Dust,
    It's already out...just not here.
    http://www.machinemart.co.uk/product...1&r=2117&g=115

Regards,
    Greg

Comment

• davidtu
      • Apr 2006
      • Seattle, WA
      • BT3100

Seattle Has It!

After all my bellyaching about Seattle not having stuff on Clearance, I actually found this item in the Aurora Ave store in Seattle. The price asked on Clearance was $129.

However, thanks to the receipt posted above, I was able to snag it for the $75!!

THANKS JOHN!!!

Any Seattlite who wants it: They had it in (I think the saw) aisle toward the back in a free-standing metal display w/ 2 units in it. Now, 1 unit of course.
      Never met a bargain I didn't like.

Comment

• John Hunter
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2004
        • Lake Station, IN, USA.
        • BT3000 & BT3100

Originally posted by davidtu
        After all my bellyaching about Seattle not having stuff on Clearance, I actually found this item in the Aurora Ave store in Seattle. The price asked on Clearance was $129.

However, thanks to the receipt posted above, I was able to snag it for the $75!!

THANKS JOHN!!!

Any Seattlite who wants it: They had it in (I think the saw) aisle toward the back in a free-standing metal display w/ 2 units in it. Now, 1 unit of course.
        That is great! Glad they honored it.
        John Hunter

Comment

• davidtu
          • Apr 2006
          • Seattle, WA
          • BT3100

Originally posted by John Hunter
          That is great! Glad they honored it.
          Truth be told, my mom did it for me... she is very persuasive.

Comment

• ukmatt

Truth be told, my mom did it for me... she is very persuasive.
            I am so glad she was persuasive - I picked up the last one from that store last night. It took about 40 minutes to persuade them. First they claimed they don't price match out of state prices, then they said it was on vendor buyback so they can't sell it. Then they called the original store and confirmed it was now back up to $189 so they can't match the price, then they called again when they realized I wasn't moving... eventually and begrudgingly they match the price.

Thanks for the heads up everyone - 75 for this router is a fantastic deal.

UKMatt

Comment

• davidtu
              • Apr 2006
              • Seattle, WA
              • BT3100

Good for you matt! I was hoping someone would grab it up at that price!

Just one thing... what is UKMatt doing in Seattle?!

Comment

• ukmatt

Good for you matt! I was hoping someone would grab it up at that price!

Just one thing... what is UKMatt doing in Seattle?!
                Actually I live in California but I am working in the Seattle area at the moment... Although I've been here 10 years the UKMatt thing is a legacy from when I first arrived!

Thanks again

UKMatt

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2005
                  • IL, USA.
                  • DELTA 36-675

Store in Lake in the Hills, IL had 3 of them in stock but the guy said that it is on a vendor buy back so they will not sell to me.. No pity for a guy with an injured ring finger
                  Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• os1kne
                    • Jan 2003
                    • Atlanta, GA
                    • BT3100

If you were considering buying this router at Lowe's, you may want to act soon. When this thread started, I noticed the FT2200 at my local Lowe's for $129, I've kept my eye on it for the past couple of weeks to see if it would go lower as others have reported, but they just raised it up to $189.
                    Bill

Comment

• thallikar
                      Established Member
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by os1kne
                      If you were considering buying this router at Lowe's, you may want to act soon. When this thread started, I noticed the FT2200 at my local Lowe's for $129, I've kept my eye on it for the past couple of weeks to see if it would go lower as others have reported, but they just raised it up to $189.
                      I was unable to bargain at 3 stores in the chicagoland area using the receipt. No one is giving below 129$. Anywayz, I just got the hitachi m12v for 159.99 from Amazon - 10% off = 144 - 15$ catalog coupon = 129$ for the same price and no tax and free shipping. I believe that Hitachi's model is rated very good. Though I am not sure what I am going to do with it. I am just beginning to go into woodworking.

Comment

Working...